Honored Contributor

Southern Elegance is my new obsession.

They are having a 50% off sale on spring and summer this weekend, but I wasn't fast enough this morning because most are sold out already.  I was able to get two 11 oz in the rose scent.

I'm also trying a few others.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Southern Elegance is my new obsession.

They are having a 50% off sale on spring and summer this weekend, but I wasn't fast enough this morning because most are sold out already.  I was able to get two 11 oz in the rose scent.

I'm also trying a few others.

@VaBelle35 . I know. They are my new obsession as well. Try to get the Blackberry and Grapefruit Scent. It is fantastic-something with the tangy grapefruit and the sweet blackberry make it so good!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

love bath & body works. only get those.. i have tried getting them from somewhere else, they were ok. but nothing like b&bw... but i only get b&bw when there's a huge sale.. they are pricey.. the smell is amazing... and it lasts. i will smell it through my whole house.. they are the best!

Honored Contributor

Southern Elegance certainly ships fast.

I got my order today.  They are lovely.

They also send a tea light sample.  So now I have 2 of the pomegranate lemonade ones (a little too sweet for me, but I like a strong candle when I microwave something that stinks up the place).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

They also send a tea light sample.  So now I have 2 of the pomegranate lemonade ones (a little too sweet for me, but I like a strong candle when I microwave something that stinks up the place).

I have not tried the Pomegranite Lemonade.....Sounds interesting, but more for Spring/Summer. Right now I am burning their Orange Spice, it is really nice and not too overwhelming.....Its a rainy, dark, gloomy day, so it is perfect for a spicy scent!

Valued Contributor

Yankee and anything pumpkin or apple scent

Honored Contributor

I will still burn one in the family room or sunroom IF we're right there- maybe if we're watching a movie. I used to have one in the powder room at night when people were over. I would also have one in the hallway. So with changes in our lives we're down to one!

I am a "seasonal" girl. Right now I'm burning Surf's Up in Ocean Breeze. I got it here this past spring after hearing the small business owner's story. I really like it, but will switch to a fall scent later this week, probably one from 1803 Candles.

My favorite holiday one that I absolutely love is Holiday by Seda France candles (made in Texas).  

I love my candles, but I'm also a Luminara fan!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Have given up on candles. I bought Harry S. plug-ins and I like them. Mild scents but you know they there. Have ordered the Christmas scents.

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I have not tried the Pomegranite Lemonade.....Sounds interesting, but more for Spring/Summer. Right now I am burning their Orange Spice, it is really nice and not too overwhelming.....Its a rainy, dark, gloomy day, so it is perfect for a spicy scent!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

How strong are the Southern Elegance candles?  I have an open floor plan - kitchen, family room and dining area and it's quite a large area. I want something strong enough to smell but not so strong it gives me a headache like BBW's candles do.

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

How strong are the Southern Elegance candles?  I have an open floor plan - kitchen, family room and dining area and it's quite a large area. I want something strong enough to smell but not so strong it gives me a headache like BBW's candles do.

@itsmetoo Hi. They are strong, but definitely not as strong as Bath and Body Works. The containers are smaller, and they are not 3 wicks, so you may have to light more than one for a super large open area.......The scents are nice though, and not overpowering, but you can smell them....Another company I love and their candles are super nice is Pure Integrity Candles........