Honored Contributor

Balsom Hill Christmas 🎄 Sale

Balsam Hill site email said a lot of Christmas stock on high discount.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Balsom Hill Christmas 🎄 Sale

@ECBG  The sale prices are great! My tree choice would be this 7 1/2 ft. blue spruce, pre-lit with clear incandescent lights and pole connect is $499.00. We have a 7 year old Costco tree, and I would love to upgrade. DH is dragging his feet.Smiley Mad

Regular Contributor

We had a Balsam Hill for years.  It is so realistic.  They even sent gloves so you could fix the branches to your liking without scratching your hands.  

Gave it away as we moved and had vaulted ceilings and it was a 6 ft. tree.  I will check the sale out.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

They're top quality.  LOVE their sample box of types tree limb ends to decorate with!

Trusted Contributor

We bought 2 Balsam Hill trees during their Christmas in July sale a few years ago.  They have always been advertised and displayed on Hallmark's Christmas movie sets and they interested me.

We bought one large tree for our living room and then a smaller one for our girls' playroom.  They are every bit as realistic looking as they appear on tv.  They are so beautiful and made to last.  We purchased two trees without lights because we have always had trouble with the pre-lit ones.  Best decision ever!

They came with durable storage bags, directions for assembly, and even gloves (which we never need to use).  All in all, it's an impressive presentation and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.  They have so many choices to go with whatever you're looking for and I had fun picking out the right trees for us.  You can't go wrong!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Balsam Hill site email said a lot of Christmas stock on high discount.

@ECBG Great products, thanks for the info