Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else tired of Christmas in July????

I don't watch much QVC TV,  I shop from the website so I just avoid the Christmas stuff.  I don't even look at it.  

Frequent Contributor

Doesn't bother me. Kind of enjoy it. When I get bored I change the channel. If I get bored watching something else I just switch back to see what's going on. The makeup, skin products and hair products shows make me switch the channel.

Super Contributor

I watch QVC a lot but July is the exception.  I'm so looking forward to August and fall fashions.

Respected Contributor

I'm not tired of it but nothing looks good to me this far away from Christmas so am not tuned in. I can't even remember during the year what I have and don't have. If I were to watch all the shows, I'm sure I could come up with something that I needed but just not interested right now. I'm old and don't really need anything new but can't resist finding a special treasure...just not in the middle of summer. This is NOT to say they shouldn't put CIJ on their programming, to each his own.

Respected Contributor

Then there will be Christmas in August, September, October and November. So many businesses now depend on it for a good year.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Wonder how this got started in the first place?????? Will be so happy when its August...lol!!!!! Woman Very Happy

I am glad Hallmark is finally back to their programming  Golden Girls and Frasier Yipeeeee.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't buy Christmas gifts and I have more than enough Christmas decor.

So I no longer watch CIJ programming. 

Honored Contributor

@traveler 

So true.  That is how QVC has always done it.  CIJ and then they go into full blown Christmas Countdown in mid August and they stay in Christmas mode until the clearance in mid January.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes yes yes!

Honored Contributor

Not in the least!

I have been so busy, running to hospitals and testing with my mom, and the kitchen tear down at my house, that I've missed so many of the shows I would have liked to watch, so I'm definitely not ready for it to be over.