Super Contributor

Re: All you black and white bunny enablers out there....

I really like the way she snuggled this little bunny in the urn, so cute:

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 aprildreams said:

What is PC?

P i p e r C l a s s i c s d o t c o m. Sorry for the subterfuge but it doesnt take much to get a post pulled. I think i read here they are on sale there again. They sold out fast last time thanks to these pics.

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 whitelinen said:
On 4/9/2014 aprildreams said:

What is PC?

P i p e r C l a s s i c s d o t c o m. Sorry for the subterfuge but it doesnt take much to get a post pulled. I think i read here they are on sale there again. They sold out fast last time thanks to these pics.

They were on sale yesterday. A number of us ordered sets within the past couple of days. Do you think they ever wonder why there is a run on certain items and how word gets out about those items?

Super Contributor

According to the tracking my bunnies will be hopping to my house on Friday. Can't wait to find them a vignette to adorn.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Nana5 said:

According to the tracking my bunnies will be hopping to my house on Friday. Can't wait to find them a vignette to adorn.

Oh Nana5 my bunnies showed up today. They are so cute. I am so excited that I finally got them. You will love them.

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 MTH said:
On 4/10/2014 Nana5 said:

Oh Nana5 my bunnies showed up today. They are so cute. I am so excited that I finally got them. You will love them.

I waiting for their arrival with carrot-baited breath!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Nana5 said:
On 4/10/2014 MTH said:
On 4/10/2014 Nana5 said:

I waiting for their arrival with carrot-baited breath!

That's too funny!!! Let me know what you think when they hop into your living room.

Super Contributor

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2014 whitelinen said:

Hi WL: Weren't you just talking about going over board in another conversation? Now I had to have the bunnies for my wire apothecary jar. It's a disease!!!

Super Contributor

On 4/10/2014 MTH said:
On 4/10/2014 whitelinen said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hi WL: Weren't you just talking about going over board in another conversation? Now I had to have the bunnies for my wire apothecary jar. It's a disease!!!

There are lots of diseases going around on this board--black and white bunnies, galvanized buckets, spheres, eggs. You name it. When someone posts a beautiful vignette, I shamelessly want to copy it. The good thing is that we don't live near each other or know each other so nobody will ever know if a poster in Minnesota has similar decorations as a poster in Pennsylvania!