Super Contributor

Re: All you black and white bunny enablers out there....

On 4/10/2014 Nana5 said:
On 4/10/2014 MTH said:
On 4/10/2014 whitelinen said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hi WL: Weren't you just talking about going over board in another conversation? Now I had to have the bunnies for my wire apothecary jar. It's a disease!!!

There are lots of diseases going around on this board--black and white bunnies, galvanized buckets, spheres, eggs. You name it. When someone posts a beautiful vignette, I shamelessly want to copy it. The good thing is that we don't live near each other or know each other so nobody will ever know if a poster in Minnesota has similar decorations as a poster in Pennsylvania!

It is a disease- one of us just has to mention something new, and I shamelessly want to copy it too, LOL! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I can't wait to see more pics of how you ladies are displaying your b&w bunnies. I just know they're going to look great in the VPH metal wire apothecary. Probably won't be nearly as much room to add things as Rosehill was able to do in her wire basket, but I'm betting they'll still be a winning combination.

Trusted Contributor

Okay, enough with these B&W bunnies. I have been strong so far but the more you all post about them and how cute they are, I can feel my hands going for the keyboard. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I resisted the 1st go round now it is starting up again. I was really relieved when they sold out the 1st time. But it sure didn't take them long to show up again, did it. And now they are on sale again. What's a person to do.

You guys are right, it is a disease around here and sure is catchy. So far, I have been able to fight it off but can feel I am getting weaker. Better go drink some more orange juice or whatever it takes to not catch it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Now I am going to walk away from the computer and not give them another thought.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

JPC

Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Okay, enough with these B&W bunnies. I have been strong so far but the more you all post about them and how cute they are, I can feel my hands going for the keyboard. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I resisted the 1st go round now it is starting up again. I was really relieved when they sold out the 1st time. But it sure didn't take them long to show up again, did it. And now they are on sale again. What's a person to do.

You guys are right, it is a disease around here and sure is catchy. So far, I have been able to fight it off but can feel I am getting weaker. Better go drink some more orange juice or whatever it takes to not catch it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Now I am going to walk away from the computer and not give them another thought.

JPC

JPC, if this is how you feel, you will NOT want to open the thread I just posted about my bunnies arriving. Consider this a fair warning.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Nana5 said:

JPC

JPC, if this is how you feel, you will NOT want to open the thread I just posted about my bunnies arriving. Consider this a fair warning.

Nana, Thanks for the warning but was too late, that was the 1st thread opened. Now my hands are shaking and my knees are weak. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I am even more jealous that you get your packages so early in the morning. I usually have to wait most of the day before mine arrive.

Glad you like your bunnies.

JPC

Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Nana5 said:

JPC

Nana, Thanks for the warning but was too late, that was the 1st thread opened. Now my hands are shaking and my knees are weak. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I am even more jealous that you get your packages so early in the morning. I usually have to wait most of the day before mine arrive.

JPC

Oh no, JPC. Sorry about your shaking hands and trembling knees. This sounds worse than a disease; it sounds like a full-blown addiction. Better get your bunny "fix" quickly.

Super Contributor

JPC

Good morning J! Read hour comment and had a good laugh thank you! You bring a lot of humor and joy to this forum!! Thought i would add my thoughts bout the bunnies to the mix. I was initially a little disappointed in their size, thought they were small. Their size has proven to be a plus tho cause they fit in lots of containers. Definitely would not get them unless on sale.
Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 whitelinen said:

JPC

Good morning J! Read hour comment and had a good laugh thank you! You bring a lot of humor and joy to this forum!! Thought i would add my thoughts bout the bunnies to the mix. I was initially a little disappointed in their size, thought they were small. Their size has proven to be a plus tho cause they fit in lots of containers. Definitely would not get them unless on sale.

ITA about the size. They will fit into so many vignettes/scapes or whatever we want to call them.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Nana5 said:
On 4/11/2014 Nana5 said:

JPC

JPC

Oh no, JPC. Sorry about your shaking hands and trembling knees. This sounds worse than a disease; it sounds like a full-blown addiction. Better get your bunny "fix" quickly.

Nana,

I called the Doctor and he told me to WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER" Now, if it was a JS item, then it would have been to my house from day one.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

On 4/11/2014 whitelinen said:

JPC

Whitelinen,

Thanks for the nice compliment.

You are an enabler, but that is old news. {#emotions_dlg.wub} I have known that for a long time now. Glad you like your bunnies. I noticed on the website that they weren't very big. Guess they would be easier to hid from Mr Crazy. Hope you all share pictures when you get your bunnies situated in their new surroundings.

Thought of you the other day. Do you get Terrys Village catalogue??? They have all kinds of neat fairy things in the last one I got. I was thinking it was you who did a fairy theme for the grandkids. If so, you need to check them out.

Have a great one.

JPC