Trusted Contributor

Re: 2015 Jim Shore Collection

On 2/9/2015 SHOPR said:
On 2/8/2015 MUNCHIE said:

Hi,

Try H204500 for the JIM SHORE 2015 EASTER BASKET,I probably was so excited when I found it I typed the wrong item number. Went back to my order and there is was.

Sorry about that but it really is cute.

Joanne

Thank you for letting us know it's now available. Hmmm...What to do...

Hi SHOPR: Cute basket but I don't remember them being so expensive. I only have one from a few years ago but I don't believe I spent $50 on it. Let us know what you decide!! Hard decision

Trusted Contributor

MTH...you keep this up and you will be banned from your computer FOREVER. Now I have to go look. I will tell Mr Crazy that it is ALL your fault.

Thanks for the heads up

Edited to say: cute ones. Guess I'd better get a job

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh this stuff is just too cute. Helppp lol.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/9/2015 colliemom3 said:

Oh my gosh this stuff is just too cute. Helppp lol.

I think we all need help colliemom..He is really coming out with some cool ones this year. About time though as he hasn't had much in new snowmen for a couple of years, or I have missed them. So now he is going to dig deep into my pocket book.

Do you have particular ones your collect??? I love the snowmen but have many of the others too. My best bet is to only look at the snowmen so I don't see something else I "just have to have"

JPC

Trusted Contributor

On 2/9/2015 MTH said:
On 2/9/2015 SHOPR said:

Hi,

Try H204500 for the JIM SHORE 2015 EASTER BASKET,I probably was so excited when I found it I typed the wrong item number. Went back to my order and there is was.

Joanne

Hi SHOPR: Cute basket but I don't remember them being so expensive. I only have one from a few years ago but I don't believe I spent $50 on it. Let us know what you decide!! Hard decision

I'm thinking I paid close to that for my baskets and with all the work and detail and pieces, not a bad price. When you stop and think about it, we pay that or more for 1 snowman, witch, santa etc. I can justify anything so if you need help just ask me. I can make it OK.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 2/9/2015 MTH said:
On 2/9/2015 SHOPR said:

Hi,

Joanne

I'm thinking I paid close to that for my baskets and with all the work and detail and pieces, not a bad price. When you stop and think about it, we pay that or more for 1 snowman, witch, santa etc. I can justify anything so if you need help just ask me. I can make it OK.

I guess you're right. With all the basket details and then the eggs that usually come with it, its not so bad. Just looking at all these new pieces coming out and all I hear is cha ching!!! They add up fast. There are some really cute new mini snowmen. This will really be a hard choice, but at least I can get more than one little one.

Trusted Contributor

MTH...you keep this up and you will be banned from your computer FOREVER. Now I have to go look. I will tell Mr Crazy that it is ALL your fault.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Thanks for the heads up

Edited to say: cute ones. Guess I'd better get a job{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Apparently, I'm not working enough. I should never have checked this morning.

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 MTH said:

MTH...you keep this up and you will be banned from your computer FOREVER. Now I have to go look. I will tell Mr Crazy that it is ALL your fault.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Thanks for the heads up

Maybe working two jobs is the answer. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

On 2/9/2015 lucymo said:
On 2/9/2015 MTH said:

Thanks for the heads up

Maybe working two jobs is the answer. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

two jobs!!! OH NO!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/9/2015 MTH said:
On 2/9/2015 SHOPR said:

Hi,

Joanne

JPC, always the enabler and comedian. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I did a little searching, and found QVC prices for both the 9th and 10th Annual Easter Baskets.

11th -- NEW -- H204500 -- $49.96 + $5.00 =$54.96.

10th -- H202083 -- $47.12 + $7.47 = $54.59.

9th -- H198872 -- $45.48 + $7.47 = $52.95.

I wasn't able to find QVC prices for any older baskets, because they had no videos.