Trusted Contributor

Not to be an enabler{#emotions_dlg.lol}, but the JS website has new 2015 pieces posted. Please let us know which pieces you like and which pieces you will be ordering.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2015 Jim Shore Collection

I am not going to look...I am not going to look...I am not going to look...

Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 ChiliPepper said:

I am not going to look...I am not going to look...I am not going to look...

LOL....sorry about that. I'd say that but most who know me would know that was just not a possibility

Honored Contributor

Here's the link to new Jim Shore:

Jim Shore NEW

I do wish he'd stop with Disney figures. They pander to pop culture and are so beneath his artistic talents.

Super Contributor

I have to have the Wickedness Awaits-Witch With Cat Behind Gate Figurine!!! Thanks for the link! She looks very detailed and I love her facial expression. I like the candy corn witch too, but it is not as detailed.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 kelluvspippi26 said:

I have to have the Wickedness Awaits-Witch With Cat Behind Gate Figurine!!! Thanks for the link! She looks very detailed and I love her facial expression. I like the candy corn witch too, but it is not as detailed.

I saw the Wickedness Awaits witch too but she is similar in colors to the zombie witch JS released last year which I bought. I also like the one below. He also just put up about 8 new santas and a few snowmen.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/5/2015 ValuSkr said:

Here's the link to new Jim Shore:

Jim Shore NEW

I do wish he'd stop with Disney figures. They pander to pop culture and are so beneath his artistic talents.

I'm with you on the Disney stuff. I think he does a beautiful job on them, but I'm not really a Disney collector either.

Super Contributor

On 2/5/2015 MTH said:
On 2/5/2015 kelluvspippi26 said:

I saw the Wickedness Awaits witch too but she is similar in colors to the zombie witch JS released last year which I bought. I also like the one below. He also just put up about 8 new santas and a few snowmen.

Yes! I know people were saying how they wanted a "white" witch - he must have take that advice as this one is very different - I did not get any of the witches last year so I am due for one!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Lots of cute ones. Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

AWE SHUCKS! I LOOKED! The Cardinal, Bluebird, Red Rose, Butterfly........{#emotions_dlg.wub}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey