Esteemed Contributor

enormous outdoor Christmas tree

saw this item on Q's website. H475772 - frasier hill farm tree (actually lights on a pole with topper) I tried to pull the photo but no luck.  I thought this would be fun to have for the yard - until I saw the price which is $1600 I believe.

I found it somewhere else and it was still $1100

Not judging because as I said, I certainly looked at it and found it interesting but a) I don't need more holiday decor and b) that's really pricey.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: enormous outdoor Christmas tree

Wow. Pretty tree but I was expecting something more fabulous for $1600. It's just a pole in the shape of a tree with lights. 

Honored Contributor

I was curious.  And it doesn't even include something to secure it to the ground?!! I would think you could make your own with a pole and some strings of lights for a lot less.

Respected Contributor

That is way over priced in my opinion. I see nothing at all spectacular about it for that price.

Honored Contributor

And only a 1-year warranty?  For that price?  Pass.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I was curious.  And it doesn't even include something to secure it to the ground?!! I would think you could make your own with a pole and some strings of lights for a lot less.

I would think so too! Ridiculous price!!!

Respected Contributor

I would try to make something like this. Probably under $50. I have so many lights and would need a steel Pole and a wreath frame probably. $1628 almost sounds like a typo. Geez. It’s crazy. Who on earth would buy this?
Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty yes I thought the same thing. Don't know if that price is because of the starburst thing on the top. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yep @kaydee50 I have lots of string lights. I am thinking of what I have at home that I can duplicate this for WAY less $$$. The solar powered lamp post I have isn't 9 feet tall but I think it would work as the main pole. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good idea about the wreath frame -- I think I have something I bought from a garden store that would work too.