Frequent Contributor

Re: Valentines Day - St Patricks Day - Easter

Decorating for the seasons and holidays is a bit of an obsession, but lately, it seems like so much work.  I've scaled back depending on how busy I am.  This year, I will not be doing much for Valentine's Day. 

I plan to haul out my St. Patrick's Day decor the first week on March.  I mostly decorate with Belleek peices and some shamrock wreaths, pots of real shamrocks and bone china tea cups and saucers with shamrock patterns on them.  I leave all of that up through Easter and add in my growing collection of vintage looking rabbits.  Love the rabbits and bunnies!

Trusted Contributor

I'm more of a "seasonal decorator" than holiday, with the exception of Halloween (my husband's favorite holiday) and Christmas.

My older daughter (4 years old) asked me to decorate the front door and her bedroom mirror with Valentine's Day window clings, so I did.  I might do a little something for Easter, but we'll see.  We're in the process of looking for a new home, so I don't really feel like adding to the massive amounts of holiday and seasonal decor we already do have. However, I wouldn't be surprised if that changed once we move...  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Yes, we hang an outdoor flag for all of the holidays you mentioned, plus I put out a few indoor decorations.  It's the fall and Christmas decorations that I go heavy on.

New Contributor

watch out for upcoming st patricks day 2016 parade. it will be very amazing.

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

I used to decorate. I did put up a Easter wreath on my front door. That's all.