Valued Contributor

Re: So who is buying what, during CIJ

I received the sleigh I purchased from Evine’s “Halway to Christmas” today. Just unboxed it, and I love it! I think I found the perfect spot!

7FAE233D-F71C-48B8-999F-F70293C128BA.jpeg

Super Contributor

@DecorDiva
Thank you for sharing how you displayed your downswept trees... it sounds just beautiful... I hope it’s okay if I ‘borrow’ your idea!😉
Super Contributor

@Mominohio 

LOL ... the fireplace in the kitchen IS a beautiful feature that I love... it’s actually two sided... the kitchen and the living room. I love decorating the mantle and the adjacent corner... though there have been moments when I thought an additional wall of cabinets would be so nice too!

My older sister had a similar fireplace in her home and I always loved it...It was one of the things I really fell in love with in this home. I will post a photo once I decorate with the downswept trees. I had buyers regret about those trees... the 4 foot and 5 foot were a little pricey... but now you and @DecorDiva have me happy

Super Contributor

@MaryLamb @I have seen several variations of that sleigh... but I think yours is the prettiest!  And the way you will display it is lovely!

Trusted Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:
@DecorDiva
Thank you for sharing how you displayed your downswept trees... it sounds just beautiful... I hope it’s okay if I ‘borrow’ your idea!😉

@Zsazsa  - Please do!  I also remembered that along with the all white deer I put an oversized all wihite santa that I think was sold in one of Jill;s shows.  This year I may add a few of the blown glass cardinals for a touch of color.  I'm sure yours will be beautiful as well.

Honored Contributor

I bought

The Luminara Cloche with inserts

Jim Shores Angel & Auto Delivery Halloween Cat and Easter Rabbit...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So far I've only put in my wish list the new H219166 VPH gingerbread kids. 

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Sugared-Gingerbread-Children-by-Valerie.product.H219166.html?sc=SRCH

I haven't purchased anything.  $5.50 s&h on a $20 small item ends up costing nearly $30 after taxes, so I'm content to wait for free shipping, and if it doesn't happen, too bad. 

@PA Mom-mom 

@Mominohio,

I haven't seen the black lantern you mentioned, but I did spot a white or ivory one that has my interest.  This pic is from a David's Great Big Christmas promo. 

Do you think we are possibly looking at the same lantern, just different colors?

I'm thinking the price might be sky high since it appears it will be sold as one of the "oversized" items.  I have two large lanterns already so this is not a need, but I'm still not over my lantern obsession!

Screenshot_2019-07-02-11-57-20-1.png

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the 2 Gingerbread kids and the Kirks Folly Twelve days of Christmas bracelet..

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

So far I've only put in my wish list the new H219166 VPH gingerbread kids. 

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Sugared-Gingerbread-Children-by-Valerie.product.H219166.html?sc=SRCH

I haven't purchased anything.  $5.50 s&h on a $20 small item ends up costing nearly $30 after taxes, so I'm content to wait for free shipping, and if it doesn't happen, too bad. 

@PA Mom-mom 

@Mominohio,

I haven't seen the black lantern you mentioned, but I did spot a white or ivory one that has my interest.  This pic is from a David's Great Big Christmas promo. 

Do you think we are possibly looking at the same lantern, just different colors?

I'm thinking the price might be sky high since it appears it will be sold as one of the "oversized" items.  I have two large lanterns already so this is not a need, but I'm still not over my lantern obsession!

Screenshot_2019-07-02-11-57-20-1.png

@SHOPR 

Oh my! I'm loving that one! But it isnt the same shape as the other one I saw. It was rounded or oval or something, I forget already, only saw it for a second. 

If either one of them or both are available, I'm going to be in trouble. Thanks for pointing this one out!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio , This lantern is fairly new.  Is it possibly the one you saw?  I'm always curious about new lanterns.  

https://www.qvc.com/Wrought-Iron-Oversized-Flameless-Candle-Lantern-by-Valerie.product.H215034.html