Honored Contributor

Re: So who is buying what, during CIJ

I didn't watch or buy anything from CIJ, so far, this year.
I almost forgot about it, then this morning I thought I'd come to the "Holiday" forum and see what everyone bought, lol.
If I stay away from this forum and don't watch or look at items recently on air, I'm good. Hoping I can keep to this formula through the season, as I don't have room to display a lot of what I already own.
We all know, however, "best laid plans" sometimes go astray.
Enjoyed reading what everyone got.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
I didn't watch or buy anything from CIJ, so far, this year.
I almost forgot about it, then this morning I thought I'd come to the "Holiday" forum and see what everyone bought, lol.
If I stay away from this forum and don't watch or look at items recently on air, I'm good. Hoping I can keep to this formula through the season, as I don't have room to display a lot of what I already own.
We all know, however, "best laid plans" sometimes go astray.
Enjoyed reading what everyone got.

@Snicks1   Rotate, lol, every year can be a different display by rotating, won't get tired of anything this way.

Respected Contributor

I seem to be one of the few who shelled out some bucks for CIJ. Ha! Last weekend I bought the Mr. Christmas Elf holiday kicker. Why yes, I am a bit on the juvenile side. Woman Very Happy

https://www.qvc.com/Mr.-Christmas-Indoor-Outdoor-Motion-Activated.product.H219805.html?upsh=1&sc=H21...

And last night, with the free shipping, at the very last minute I ordered the truck below. Did I need it? No. Whatever. 

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio , This lantern is fairly new.  Is it possibly the one you saw?  I'm always curious about new lanterns.  

https://www.qvc.com/Wrought-Iron-Oversized-Flameless-Candle-Lantern-by-Valerie.product.H215034.html

@SHOPR 

No, this isn't it either. 

Sometimes they use things in their promos that aren't QVC products, I'm hoping what I saw, ever so briefly, is indeed coming later in the season. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the lamtern you are talking about was presented last night, H218999.  I came in four colors, but only the bronze remains.  It has a unique flickering candle which is new to what QVC has offered in the past.

ETA:  I see you bought two, MominOhio.   I hope you like them!

Respected Contributor

I bought a few Jim Shore pieces. Not really interested in anything else except maybe Valerie’s butterflies or magnolia to add to my Christmas tree.

Just don’t need more stuff, but I’ve started collecting Jim’s pieces for something different.