Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Mominohio @Susan Louise  We made it home and  report is even better than we thought it would be.  Looks good.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, such a big help to me and I appreciate you so much. 

@lucymo  I'm so happy and relieved with the great news!!! That's just wonderful...GREAT BIG HUGS...welcome back!!! You have been missed Smiley Very Happy

I have been ordering stuff while you were away...

A set of 3 VPH 'red' poinsettia plants...

and as of tonight...'considering' H208927 for between the front door and screen door. At least that won't get stolen since the screen door is locked...

And then there is the poinsettia tree collar at P1 I will definitely be getting in October...

Then tonight @Mominohio , @Julie928 and @SHOPR helped me to 'consider' the P1 fawn and sled salad plates...

I'm trying to be good...really I am!  0-emoticon.gif

@Susan Louise  Well, I think you have been good.  I love those Poinsettias, have two sets of each color, and could use more. 

I know the people who are helping you to buy the salad plates. They are very good at 'enabling'  and buying.  LOL  I have the set of BH&G that you posted the picture of the fawn one. As I remember you have quite the collection of the fall dinnerware.

Thanks, GF, for your concern and all the good thoughts.  I need to look and see what's left of CIA.  I have ordered H208714 in gold, the faux MG ball picks and managed to get the set of four Luminara candles in white.  That's enough as there will be CIS, CIO and on and on and on........Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Mominohio @Susan Louise  We made it home and  report is even better than we thought it would be.  Looks good.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, such a big help to me and I appreciate you so much. 

Yippeee!

Hopefully a real load off your mind for now, and some stress relieved. 

Hoping you sleep soundly tonight (I know I never do when we have to travel, especially for medical purposes) and get rested up from the last couple of days. 

@lucymo

@Mominohio  Good morning, hope you're doing well.  I had a very good night.  Relief  of stress is a wonderful thing.

I'm trying to catch up and see what everyone bought for CIA.  I did manage to get the set of four Luminara candles in white.  I have several of CI votives in Ivory so decided to go for white even though I've had white Luminaras change to a dirty yellow color.  I have ordered the faux MG ball picks in gold (H208714) and that's it. I don't see anything else that I need. 

Thanks again for your good thoughts and prayers, big help to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging @lucymo

[ Edited ]

@lucymo, I'm glad you're back here, and I'm especially glad that you were able to return home with an encouraging report.

Rest up, because on 8/31 there's another Plow and Hearth harvest show and You're Home with Jill--I have no idea the theme of YHJ--does your crystal ball know?

We need your enabling abilities to be in tip-top shape.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, I'm glad you're back here, and I'm especially glad that you were able to return home with an encouraging report.

Rest up, because on 8/31 there's another Plow and Hearth harvest show and You're Home with Jill--I have no idea the theme of YHJ--does your crystal ball know?

@SHOPRThanks.  You know I just try to help everyone spend their money wisely.  lol   I'm hoping to start fall decorating next week if life doesn't get in the way.

I have to go to jury selection Monday morning.  I sure hope they don't pick me to be on the jury as I don't want to sit in judgement of anyone but it's my duty if called.  I'd rather be home doing the harvest decor. 

I hope to catch the shows on the 31st.  I really don't need anything, have more than I have space to use.  I hope we can snoop around and find out  what Jill will be bringing us.  It will be on her FB page soon since it's on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPRThanks.  You know I just try to help everyone spend their money wisely.  lol   I'm hoping to start fall decorating next week if life doesn't get in the way.

I have to go to jury selection Monday morning.  I sure hope they don't pick me to be on the jury as I don't want to sit in judgement of anyone but it's my duty if called.  I'd rather be home doing the harvest decor. 

I hope to catch the shows on the 31st.  I really don't need anything, have more than I have space to use.  I hope we can snoop around and find out  what Jill will be bringing us.  It will be on her FB page soon since it's on Wednesday.

@lucymo  I have been called to Jury duty on August 31.  I call the night before, and a recording tells me if I go in or if I have to call at 11:00 the following morning, and that recording will tell me if I have to go in.  Last year or the year before, I had to go in, but after hours, I was in the group that was dismissed.