Honored Contributor

Movie: Home Alone (first one)

[ Edited ]

Well, here I am watching the church scene again. I stop the dial everytime it's on. I think I am holding the record on times this movie has been watched. I just have some days I want to be filled with this movie.

Anyone else hooked on this too?

Respected Contributor

Re: Movie: Home Along (first one)

Home Alone.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal I'm right there with you! I own the DVD, have it recorded on my VCR, and STILL hit "select" if I see it when channel surfing. The church scene is a favorite!

Honored Contributor

That's a very memorable scene.  And as to the movie, I never tire of watching it.  I also enjoy Home Alone2, or whatever the one in New York was called.  

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Well, here I am watching the church scene again. I stop the dial everytime it's on. I think I am holding the record on times this movie has been watched. I just have some days I want to be filled with this movie.

Anyone else hooked on this too?

@qualitygal  I always watch when it is on tv, really funny.  I have the dvds, but never play them.

Honored Contributor

I like this movie too.

I like the way we sometimes get what we wish for (so be careful of that).

I like the way he takes the bull by the horns and does what he needs to do.

I like that he learns what regret is all about. 

I like that it shows us that no matter how incredibly frustrating, ignoring, unrelenting, and exasperating our family seems to us at times, we have to ask ourselves what life might really be like without them.

Sorry, don't think anyone else was probably thinking this deeply about this movie.

Super Contributor

I am right there with you. I recently purchased the dvd so I could watch it whenever I wanted.