Honored Contributor

It's beginning to look like Christmas @ Old Time Pottery

what else to do with friends staying with us (escaping Hurricane Matthew😳) so us ladies went shopping!

I had to control myself because honestly I don't recall what I bought end of season & kept from last Christmas. But, they have a great selection of very reasonably priced things. 

Heres a little preview:

IMG_5042.JPG

Cute finials and straw reindeer/squirrels oh my!

IMG_5045.JPG

These cute snowmen really caught my eye (9.99/each)IMG_5044.JPG

And worse part for me on the way out they gave us 20% off entire purchase of Christmas decor next week - this store is ugh these pics are only 1 small area....guess I know where I'll be next week!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas @ Old Time Pottery

I want the snowman !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Sounds like a good time.  We used to stop at an Old Time Pottery store when we drove to Florida.  That seems a life time ago.  I don't go that way anymore.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1

me too! I see them in my future next week (hopefully they are still there!) or tomorrow to be sure!

my friends just got email that Kirklands has Christmas now in stores -- oh no, better eat our wheaties can see it's going to be a "power shopping" weekend! Great coupons too!

Trusted Contributor

Their closest location is 7  hours and about 500 hundred miles away from me.  Probably a good thing because I see to many things I don't need but probably would buy.  That would throw my decoration down sizing out the window.  I have been sharing but did not know I had collected so much.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W

ours is 15 min away and I haven't been in since last Christmas BUT my friends don't have one in their area (which may be a good thing) so of course, it's our first stop when they visit.

Worse is my cousins are coming next Sunday and I know that's he first trip for them....I'm going to have to wear "blinders" like they put on horses!!!! Lol because by then the store will be full Christmas mode!!!!😱🙄😁

Respected Contributor

I've only been in one of those stores once. It was overwhelming to me. But those deer are so cute! I may have to give it another try.
Honored Contributor

Love those snowmen.  Good thing that store is nowhere near me!

Respected Contributor

I'm soooooo jealous! Looks like so much fun! Can I go with you next week?

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens

Sure everyone welcomed except I must warn you -- we talk a lot! My poor spouse says "we are like hens" but we always have a lot to say and of course, we can't help it &  he's outnumbered & loves it!!!!