QVC Community

Re: It's Always A Lucky Day when we CHAT with our friends at QVC!

[ Edited ]

I am not sure if you saw Joe earlier with this AMAZING ring - I think I may be in love and I don't think you could find a finer, more glamorous way to wear green! Check out Joe's presentation and the inspiration behind the design..... I might not  be giving it back! Check it out here: Trinity Knot Ringimage.jpg

New Contributor

Barbara:  Thanks.  Looking forward to new Inis Moonlight.  Having a terrific St. Pat's making soda bread with Odlums extra coarse wholemeal flour.  It costs a fortune to have it shipped to the USA, but it's worth it.  Best wishes.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's wonderful to see all of you folks from Ireland!  You're a part of MY St. Patrick's Day tradition and celebration!  I always find something gorgeous you've brought to add to my home and/or wardrobe!  I'm so happy QVC has continued to feature this special programming, and look forward to your return for the Rose of Tralee too!  Please bring more decor items...The Connemara & Waterford Lamp that premiered last year is fantastic! I ask every year, and will keep asking, but I'd really love to see more Connemara Marble pieces for the home again!

QVC Community

@GoldenGate wrote:

Barbara:  Thanks.  Looking forward to new Inis Moonlight.  Having a terrific St. Pat's making soda bread with Odlums extra coarse wholemeal flour.  It costs a fortune to have it shipped to the USA, but it's worth it.  Best wishes.

@GoldenGate wow that is very impressive ... I love Soda Bread and made a great brown bread with porridge oats, yogurt, baking powder and an egg..... will make sure to post you a photo and the recipe soon - send us a photo of your results !- best wishes Barbara

QVC Community

@julidc don't worry Stephen as plenty to share with you for the rest of the day and later on QVC plus!... keep watching!

Honored Contributor

I'm 1/2 Irish and our city has one of the largest parades and celebrations that will last through the weekend!

From our newspaper:

Celebrations aren’t just confined to St. Patrick’s Day in Savannah. They’re rocking the city all month, which is why March is the one of the most popular times to visit Savannah.

St. Patrick’s Day in Savannah is the most exciting time of the year in this Hostess City, with all kinds of events inviting guests to grab their green, get out and have some fun. This monumental popularity didn’t just come overnight; it took 190 years of the famous St. Patrick’s Day Parade to get Savannah on the map. And now Savannah’s St. Patrick’s Day is one of the hottest in the nations, with Savannah ranking the third largest St. Patrick’s Day Parade in the world.

We even dye our fountains green, LOL!

The parade is televised here, but you can also watch it live on Savannahnow.com (our newspaper's website) if anyone wants to take a peak!

And with all of the pollen we're having right now, even my red SUV is green, LOL!

Smiley irish 080.gif
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@irish_insights wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Love the photos people are sharing, especially the decorations and home made cookies Smiley Happy

My daughter asked to borrow my necklace to wear to work for St. Patrick's Day.  Of course I said yes.

Love it and can recommend it!

Killarney Crystal Pot of Gold Pendant - J287997

@Noel7 Hi Noel1 - I have to ask is the shenagians what we as Irish are up to of a St. Patrick's Day or is that the name of a band that I don't know about? I love that your daughter has gone to school with a pot of gold this St. Patrick's Day! Best wishes Barbara

@irish_insights

Hi Barbara, Not a band that I know of, just a quip said around here.  I am in San Francisco which has always had a large Irish population.  My mother's ancestors were Irish, also my husband's mother's ancestors, so we celebrate every year, decorate and cook traditional Irish American food.  Bangers and colcannon tonight, the American~Irish corned beef this weekend.  

I hope you all enjoy our American version while you are here Smiley Happy

QVC Community

This looks amazing - I am going to show that to my children..... FABULOUS!!

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

Not sure if you caught Barbara earlier with the new version of the Inis Solid Cologne - we thin it would make the most beautiful Mother's Day gift for any mom's out there who love the ocean or days by the beach...click here to see - .Inis Solid Cologne

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to all for the response concerning the content of Stephen's new DVD "Tour of Ireland" with extra moments added.  Much appreciated.

I have another question.

I lost my favorite Irish bracelet.  It was a triple strand of Connemara marble pieces (not perfect beads) strung on silver.  I loved that bracelet.

Do you remember it?  I was hoping it would be in line to be created once again.  Thank you.

I found this picture online:

I hope you all have as wonderful a day presenting all your fine goods as we are watching and buying.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.