Trusted Contributor

Has anyone seen any new items posted on her social media?  The only photos she has posted on her FB page this week are of food.  It's odd that nothing new has hit the website yet.  

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

Has anyone seen any new items posted on her social media?  The only photos she has posted on her FB page this week are of food.  It's odd that nothing new has hit the website yet.  

@RazorSharp  SHOPR posted a link.

ttp://www.qvc.com/HomeWithJillHoliday.content.html?sortBy=p.first_ats_date|1&pageSize=96&sort=Y&cm_....

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

@RazorSharp

Nothing grabs me so far.

How about you?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

ttp://www.qvc.com/HomeWithJillHoliday.content.html?sortBy=p.first_ats_date|1&pageSize=96&sort=Y&cm_....

OMG, just as I was scrolling and thinking that it was just everything she'd had on her last show, I saw the glass dew drop ornament set and clicked on it.  The Red is BACK....OMG, I got one set last year and they were so magical on my tree.  The red sold out and I was starting to think they weren't going to bring them back.

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper @mousiegirl It looks like nothing new has been posted yet, unless I'm missing something...

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

OMG, just as I was scrolling and thinking that it was just everything she'd had on her last show, I saw the glass dew drop ornament set and clicked on it.  The Red is BACK....OMG, I got one set last year and they were so magical on my tree.  The red sold out and I was starting to think they weren't going to bring them back.

@Buck-i-Nana

@RazorSharp

@mousiegirl

Oh geeeeeeeeeeez, I spoke too soon LOL!!!

I missed the dew drops in red last year. Thanks for pointing them out Buck-i-Nana!!!

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper - This is my 5' flocked tree with the red dew drops.

thumb_2015-11-25 18.28.29_1024_zpsxklpf6f6.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl.  Thank you.  I got the red.  I have a bare branch tree from the Q that has multiple light options.  I call it my Charlie Brown tree.  Can't wait.  Just what the bare branches need when I use the white lights.  My white owls live in the tree so I purchased the red dew drops.  I keep the tree up all year and change for the season.  I have 2 cats so the regular trees caused a problem between mother and "children".   Two years and they are still learning that everything of mine is not theirs.   I have to rescue an owl every once in awhile.  My tree is 4' and it is on top of a stand so it reaches the ceiling.  The height and relocating furniture  means nothing to them.  I will have to take a daily count of my red drops as I count my owls.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@ChiliPepper - This is my 5' flocked tree with the red dew drops.

thumb_2015-11-25 18.28.29_1024_zpsxklpf6f6.jpg

@Buck-i-Nana  No picture.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Holidays with JB - 10/7

[ Edited ]

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp, It is strange that the YHJ, etc. links have not yet updated, but there are new items on the website today. 

They are under New Arrivals, and some of them (Icy Crystal) look like items that we'd expect to see in a LR or Jill holiday show.  There's also a new giant set of finials like the ones you spotted on set recently--One Day Only.

http://www.qvc.com/WhatsNew.content.html?refine=1001298&cm_re=LN-_--_-For+the+Home&pageSize=96&cm_sp...