Honored Contributor

Re: H206304 SET OF 3 ILLUMINATED SPARKLING TREES BY VALERIE

@lucymo

Glad to see you on here tonight!

Hope all is going as well as possible with your hubby.

You certainly didn't miss much today! Rather disappointing day on the Q (again).

Safe travels home.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  As you can see, my set of three trees has a warmer white light than the single tree that has a more cool  light.  I love my trees.  My camera can't catch the sparkle.  They are beautiful.100_2827.jpg100_2828.jpg

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  As you can see, my set of three trees has a warmer white light than the single tree that has a more cool  light.  I love my trees.  My camera can't catch the sparkle.  They are beautiful.100_2827.jpg100_2828.jpg

@lucymo  Thank you so much, lucymo, they are beautiful!  The round mirror looks nice and wide, is this the amazon mirror?  by the way, I think it was you who mentioned where to get the mirrors a few years ago. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I do prefer white light in the red room decor, but hopefully, the trees will still look fine, and if I don't like them lit, I won't have them lit, they can just sit and sparkle. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Thank you so much, lucymo, they are beautiful!  The round mirror looks nice and wide, is this the amazon mirror?  by the way, I think it was you who mentioned where to get the mirrors a few years ago. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I do prefer white light in the red room decor, but hopefully, the trees will still look fine, and if I don't like them lit, I won't have them lit, they can just sit and sparkle. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  They do look white when not beside the one with the cool bluish hue.  I just wanted to show the comparison.  I prefer the set of three over the blue cast. 

Yes, I did mention the mirrors at Amazon and this is the 14" size.  They were $14 then and up to $17  now but still a good buy.  I'm sure you have this size too as we got them about the same time I think.

You will totally love the trees.  My camera isn't that good anymore, can't focus it like I'd like to, so it didn't show the sparkle. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  They do look white when not beside the one with the cool bluish hue.  I just wanted to show the comparison.  I prefer the set of three over the blue cast. 

Yes, I did mention the mirrors at Amazon and this is the 14" size.  They were $14 then and up to $17  now but still a good buy.  I'm sure you have this size too as we got them about the same time I think.

You will totally love the trees.  My camera isn't that good anymore, can't focus it like I'd like to, so it didn't show the sparkle. 

@lucymo  Okay, good, I wouldn't like a blue hue.  Somehow I missed that you were having some stressful days and travels, but I just read that everything worked out positively, and that makes me happy.  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Okay, good, I wouldn't like a blue hue.  Somehow I missed that you were having some stressful days and travels, but I just read that everything worked out positively, and that makes me happy.  Every year or two, I have to go through a procedure that is extremely stressful, and I just hold my breath throughout until I hear the A-okay.

@mousiegirl  Thanks for your concern.  It's going to be ok with medication and maybe more surgery later but not sure.

I hope you will tell us when you go for the procedure so we can pray for you.  I always find comfort in that although I know that everyone doesn't.