Trusted Contributor

Does anyone see the large, lit finials on the set right now?  They are tall and round like VPH's oversized finials, but they are lit!  Am I seeing things?

Honored Contributor

Re: Finial Alert!

[ Edited ]

I didn't see the set.  Valerie had a large finial in her show today.  It was like two feet tall and swirled.

H206886

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 Yes, I saw those oversized finials that Valerie was selling, but this is different.  These were the same shape, but at least one of the spheres in this version was lit, and another looked almost like it was metal.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe they'll show up.  I thought the one Valerie had today was too big.

Trusted Contributor

For by one interested in seeing these finials, watch the video for H209968, and you can see one at 1:58 and 2:32.

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

Does anyone see the large, lit finials on the set right now?  They are tall and round like VPH's oversized finials, but they are lit!  Am I seeing things?

@RazorSharp  I saw them.  They looked white or silver and like stacked spheres with only one lit.  That may be something coming up.  I wondered why only one part appeared to be lit.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@RazorSharp  I saw them.  They looked white or silver and like stacked spheres with only one lit.  That may be something coming up.  I wondered why only one part appeared to be lit.

I thought they looked like they could have been the largest of the set of three glitter finials that VPH had a couple of years ago, except if they are, they're malfunctioning.

Not sure I like the way they were lit.

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp  My guess is that tall finial...kinda like a tower of spheres is only a prop...

I hope I'm wrong for your sake because I know you love silver/white Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

I thought they looked like they could have been the largest of the set of three glitter finials that VPH had a couple of years ago, except if they are, they're malfunctioning.

Not sure I like the way they were lit.

OK, watched it again, and definitely NOT the large of a previous set.  Time will tell.

Esteemed Contributor

It could be that the segments light up in an alternating pattern, and since those pre-recorded shots were brief and may have been slowed down, we only saw certain segments lit.  It would look strange to design it to only light up in some segments and not others.