Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finally sharing Christmas decor pics...

@Susan Louise, just lovely!  Thanks for posting.  LM

Super Contributor

beautifully decorated! I believe I see some Fenton Art glass in your curios- I have so many pieces of Fenton in various colors...I have all my red and emerald pieces out for Christmas and they look beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To everyone... @lucymo@froggy@poohbear1@Lilysmom@Nomore@AngelPuppy1@SHOPR@GingerPeach@Snicks1 and @luvdoodles

Bless your hearts for all your kind and warming comments. You all have filled my heart with joy...thank you! I hope everyone will share pics of their home decor too...would love to see them!!! Smiley Happy

Happy Holidays and group hug for you all!!!  grouphug.gif 

DH and I just got back from delivering our last big truckload to the homeless shelter/various other charities like the battered woman's shelter. It was a VERY moving experience today. They were having a Christmas party at the homeless shelter and the paster who started removing some of the bags/boxes of supplies we were dropping off had gone back in to the shelter to get help and the entire group of folks who were there came out, lined up and help unload the truck. OMG! The tears from my eyes just flowed like a waterfall. I'm even welling again now because posting about it is helping me relive that awesome experience...*had to grab a box of kleenex*. Usually it's just a couple of guys who will bring everything into the drop off area...so this was so special!!!!!

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend! I am grateful for this unusually seasonably warm weather. I will be baking some cookies and wrapping gifts tonight. 

I just ordered my Christmas and birthday gifts to myself (I'll be 56 on Wednesday)...a couple of Vera Bradley travel totes...practical and will be very useful for us when we go places. The next trip will be our usual trip to see the Sandhill Cranes return in late February/early March Smiley Happy

I got 3 bags...A271866 in 'concerto' and 2 of A274480 in 'moon blooms' and 'ziggy zinnia'. My excuse for 2 of those was because I couldn't decide which color to get and so DH told me to get both since they were at the 'while supplies last' price!

The majority of our luggage we had before we got married...most pieces are from the mid 80's and we are still using them...so these new VB totes are welcomed new addtions for sure...*Happy Dance* Smiley Very Happy

I'm sitting and relaxing in the LR with DH. We're having hot toddies with chilled grapes and warmed/buttered cranberry nut bread, watching Christmas DVD's with all the Christmas decor lights on...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh 

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise, Merry Christmas to you and your family!  LM

Honored Contributor

Very beautiful. I see many Sandhill Cranes where I live but I don't know where they go in winter (can't say I've seen them flying south for the winter),
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Merry Christmas to you and the Hubby.  Thank you for all the tips, info and most of all, the fun we had all through the year.  I feel as though you are a  long time friend.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

To everyone... @lucymo@froggy@poohbear1@Lilysmom@Nomore@AngelPuppy1@SHOPR@GingerPeach@Snicks1 and @luvdoodles

Bless your hearts for all your kind and warming comments. You all have filled my heart with joy...thank you! I hope everyone will share pics of their home decor too...would love to see them!!! Smiley Happy

Happy Holidays and group hug for you all!!!  grouphug.gif 

DH and I just got back from delivering our last big truckload to the homeless shelter/various other charities like the battered woman's shelter. It was a VERY moving experience today. They were having a Christmas party at the homeless shelter and the paster who started removing some of the bags/boxes of supplies we were dropping off had gone back in to the shelter to get help and the entire group of folks who were there came out, lined up and help unload the truck. OMG! The tears from my eyes just flowed like a waterfall. I'm even welling again now because posting about it is helping me relive that awesome experience...*had to grab a box of kleenex*. Usually it's just a couple of guys who will bring everything into the drop off area...so this was so special!!!!!

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend! I am grateful for this unusually seasonably warm weather. I will be baking some cookies and wrapping gifts tonight. 

I just ordered my Christmas and birthday gifts to myself (I'll be 56 on Wednesday)...a couple of Vera Bradley travel totes...practical and will be very useful for us when we go places. The next trip will be our usual trip to see the Sandhill Cranes return in late February/early March Smiley Happy

I got 3 bags...A271866 in 'concerto' and 2 of A274480 in 'moon blooms' and 'ziggy zinnia'. My excuse for 2 of those was because I couldn't decide which color to get and so DH told me to get both since they were at the 'while supplies last' price!

The majority of our luggage we had before we got married...most pieces are from the mid 80's and we are still using them...so these new VB totes are welcomed new addtions for sure...*Happy Dance* Smiley Very Happy

I'm sitting and relaxing in the LR with DH. We're having hot toddies with chilled grapes and warmed/buttered cranberry nut bread, watching Christmas DVD's with all the Christmas decor lights on...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh 

@Susan Louise  Happy Birthday, Susan Louise.  My birthday is also on Wednesday, December 23. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, @Susan Louise  Happy Birthday to both of you.