Respected Contributor

Christmas in July starts two months from today. I'm ready. 

Esteemed Contributor

i LOOOOVE💝 CIJ, and am SO looking forward to it!!!🎄❤ I thoroughly enjoy the FESTIVE sets, and energy of the hosts; especially David!!!❤ It is just a FUN escape from the hectic, hot days in July!I know it is not welcome by some, and completely understand, but I am setting a reminder.😂

For all who LOVE it too, I hope you ENJOY it just as much!🥰  

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I look forward to Christmas in July every year. Anything to distract from the intense summer heat, while reminding myself that it will be cool again. It's pure escapism for me.

In July, I begin counting the days until Fall. My favorite time of year, with my favorite holidays. And, I like to shop early, so I can fully enjoy the holidays without pressure. 

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Ditto

Respected Contributor

We no longer decorate so I don't watch the CIJ shows.  I hope those who decorate enjoy watching and their purchases as well.  Fortunately, my son and family still decorate so I  can enjoy their decorations and festivities.  But I do decorate our farm gate with wreaths covered in Bethlehem light strands.  Those lights have brightened our gates for many years.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Wow, not me. Not meaning to p88 on anyone's parade, as I know lots of you love and enjoy it.

But, I saw this post and thought...oh....no....nooooo....noooo. Aaaaaarghhh, not Christmas, again!

I'm excited that spring is popping, then we'll ease into summer. That 'C' word isn't even the teeny, tiniest, blip on my radar. It won't be, until November. And I like it that way. I love Christmas when it's Christmas. I hate anything beat to death. But that's me. Like I said...if you enjoy ....then Yay! Happy for you. There were a few of my "knee deep in the Q" years, like early 2000's when a few times I actually got a little joy watching the CIJ shows in summer, so I get it. But that novelty wore off.

Since then they've really beat us to death with holidays, everywhere, not just QVC, dragging Christmas in to 5 months...and for me that waters down the meaning, and over commercializes it. For me.

So, I just love being in the season we're in. 🌞🌸🌷🌼🌺🌱

Rant and Speech (no one asked for) over. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@50Mickey Oh yes, me too. 

Contributor

I will definately be there.  I hardly bought anything last year but I love seeing the holiday decorations and lights.  I also abhor summer so it is a nice break from the heat and humidity!  I LOVE everything Christmas anytime!!

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

Wow, not me. Not meaning to p88 on anyone's parade, as I know lots of you love and enjoy it.

But, I saw this post and thought...oh....no....nooooo....noooo. Aaaaaarghhh, not Christmas, again!

I'm excited that spring is popping, then we'll ease into summer. That 'C' word isn't even the teeny, tiniest, blip on my radar. It won't be, until November. And I like it that way. I love Christmas when it's Christmas. I hate anything beat to death. But that's me. Like I said...if you enjoy ....then Yay! Happy for you. There were a few of my "knee deep in the Q" years, like early 2000's when a few times I actually got a little joy watching the CIJ shows in summer, so I get it. But that novelty wore off.

Since then they've really beat us to death with holidays, everywhere, not just QVC, dragging Christmas in to 5 months...and for me that waters down the meaning, and over commercializes it. For me.

So, I just love being in the season we're in. 🌞🌸🌷🌼🌺🌱

Rant and Speech (no one asked for) over. Smiley Happy

@amyb  - So agree with you!