Honored Contributor

Re: What Handbag are you carrying today?

@Serendipity wrote:

Broke out my Kors Skorpios woven hobo in gold with braided trim because, well, the day feels golden. Smiley Very Happy

Skorpios

Beautiful bag! I've always wanted a bag in that material, but l thought it would be difficult to keep clean. Do you "Scotchgard" it?

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

Today I am carrying my black patent leather drawstring Dooney bag with the Vechetta trim.

Honored Contributor

image.jpg
@Quiltlady wrote:

Today I am carrying my black patent leather drawstring Dooney bag with the Vechetta trim.

Is this the one? I bought this recently, but haven't used it yet. I wanted to try a drawstring bucket for the first time. Enjoy yours!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Broke out my Kors Skorpios woven hobo in gold with braided trim because, well, the day feels golden. Smiley Very Happy

Skorpios

Beautiful bag! I've always wanted a bag in that material, but l thought it would be difficult to keep clean. Do you "Scotchgard" it?

Hi @handygal2! Shockingly, I didn't do anything to protect it. But it still looks like new. Now I'm wondering if I should  ... since I love this bag. It's lightweight but roomy and the braided leather handle is among the best handles I've ever seen. Soft and pliable, but strong and durable, and never ever slips off.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity:  Thanks for the reply. I guess you're not hard on your bags the way l am, lol. Enjoy it-- l love the style.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Skorpios

@Serendipity  great looking bag.  Wouldn't mind one like this myself!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Today? A small RFID Tignanello bag in that putty/blush color. I change according to what my needs are. When I was working FT as an AP,RNC I was making great money and bought 3-4 high end designer bags every year. But I'm now disabled and on wkmns comp and SSID. My DH's employment conditions have changed as well. 

As a result my "designers" and the frequency of buying have changed, too! What used to be Gucci, Prada, etc. is now Tig, MKII, when it's on sale with a coupon, Some Dooney and a rare Coach at the outlets.

ive come to realize the bag isn't nearly important as those who carry it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Skorpios

@stevieb Thanks! I know MK is everywhere, but I love my MK bags. And I have yet to run into anyone with the same one. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I am carrying my Kate Spade crossbody/hand held off white, pebble leather med. size bag.  I have owned this bag for about 5 years now and looks like brand new.   Bought it when KS had one of her sales.  Cat HappyCat Happy

I am now looking for a small to med. size crossbody pebble leather in gray for the fall -- any suggestions???

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Skorpios

@stevieb Thanks! I know MK is everywhere, but I love my MK bags. And I have yet to run into anyone with the same one. Smiley Happy

But this one is very different.  I'm tired of MK coming and going too, but I'd gladly carry this one!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...