Honored Contributor

This is a new line from Tig about 2 years ago now. I have one and just love her. Tan, white and navy color block, lots of pockets for organization, 3 large main compartments - 2 of them zippered. Hobo style.

Only con - since I'm not a leather snob the vinyl doesn't bother me at all -but this bag is heavier than their leather bags.

It only cost me $35 at Bells outlet last year if memory serves me correctly. No one does color block nicer than Tignanello. Even in this less expensive brand the seams where the colors come together are perfectly matched. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I'm a leather snob. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I saw one of these bags on the JCP website and though it was kind of cute... You know, had the price been about thirty five bucks... They wanted ninety five bucks for it. Needless to say, I kept moving... I don't know why they bothered with a Tig II line, when their other line is already half vinyl at about the same price point, depending, I guess on when and where you buy it... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh I paid much less than that. 1/3 that much and mine is a large shopper style bag.

Honored Contributor

My cousin (a conservative shopper) found one of these (Tig 11) bags at TJM or Marshalls and thought she got the deal of the century because she saw the Tig name and thought she was getting a leather bag.  I didn't say a word to spoil her excitement, but I wonder how many who don't read labels might be duped into thinking their bag is leather.  (Not that it would be all leather anyway.)

Honored Contributor

I saw a few of these at TJ Maxx the other day and I think they were priced at about thirty bucks. I figured that's about where they ought to be... I honestly don't see how they could be mistaken for leather, though. They were clearly not leather and while there are some pleather bags that can honestly make one wonder, these were not of that ilk.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Tig 11 bags

[ Edited ]
  1. I wonder if they are discontinuing regular Tignanello leather bags to bring a line of Tig 11 bags in. It would be fine with me!