Valued Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  and @handygal2   

Sorry the bags didn't work out. Wish we had access to some MZW to see in real life so we could more easily judge.  I take notes on everyone's purchases and impressions now.

And @handygal2, the photo you took was so unlike the Brahmin picture online.

I just cleaned out a bunch that didn't make the "one year rule".  If I haven't used it much in a year, off it goes to a new home.  

I am getting like Goldilocks too: has to be just right !!

Image result for images goldilocks

@hicindy2: I'm getting more fussy too. For our hard-earned money, it should be "just right."

@handygal2...I agree 100%

Honored Contributor

@foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @handygal2 @hicindy2 @WhiteFlowers @magicmoodz @skyblue and all:

Hello! Twice a year you can redeem your MZW points so I chose the Haley in Smoked Pearl Bedford. I also ordered the Small Ines cosmetic in Black Bedford with the gold hardware to go in my Parker. Because I'm at the Platinum level, they give you a gift at this time and it was the Limited Edition Wristlet in Black Oxford which will go nicely in my Black Mineral Roxy. I'm excited! Here are the items: Smoked Pearl Bedford Hayley

Small Ines- Black Bedford

Black Oxford Limited Edition Wristlet

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @handygal2 @hicindy2 @WhiteFlowers @magicmoodz @skyblue and all:

Hello! Twice a year you can redeem your MZW points so I chose the Haley in Smoked Pearl Bedford. I also ordered the Small Ines cosmetic in Black Bedford with the gold hardware to go in my Parker. Because I'm at the Platinum level, they give you a gift at this time and it was the Limited Edition Wristlet in Black Oxford which will go nicely in my Black Mineral Roxy. I'm excited! Here are the items: Smoked Pearl Bedford Hayley

Awesome! @EdithEllenLily I just got my mzw reward.😊

Honored Contributor

@skyblue Neat! It's fun to look around and figure out what you want to order...and you have a lot of time to do it...I was excited and ordered right away, LOL. Woman LOL 

Valued Contributor

Re: New year: new MZW

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue Neat! It's fun to look around and figure out what you want to order...and you have a lot of time to do it...I was excited and ordered right away, LOL. Woman LOL 

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@skyblue@foo foo shi shi@handygal2

ELL congratulations on your new Haley in Smoked Pearl Bedford. That is a beauty.  Looking forward to your review of the Haley and the smoked pearl color.  It's hard to  visualize in your mind the color of these nuanced tones.  

Your other items look good too.  

Do do we have to use up our points before the next ones are issued?

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@skyblue@foo foo shi shi@handygal2

ELL congratulations on your new Haley in Smoked Pearl Bedford. That is a beauty.  Looking forward to your review of the Haley and the smoked pearl color.  It's hard to  visualize in your mind the color of these nuanced tones.  

Your other items look good too.  

Do do we have to use up our points before the next ones are issued?

@WhiteFlowers Thank you! Woman Very Happy What sold me on the Haley in Smoked Pearl Bedford was the photo of the model carrying it. I think this color will look great with so many other shades and I love it with the gold hardware!

From my MZW email regarding points: "Rewards expire at 11:59 PM on May 1, 2017. Your Rewards may not be combined with other Rewards accounts or promotions. Rewards cannot be used to purchase a gift card. Points issued above are from purchases made between July 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016." 

Point award emails come out around Feb. 1 and Aug. 1. If you go to the bottom of the main page, click on Rewards and the whole program is explained. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Oh @EdithEllenLily, what fun!  I have been smitten by the Hayley!  I am anxious to hear how you like this new color offering.  Be sure to come back to give a full report!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz Thanks! I surely will give a full report on the Haley in Smoked Pearl Bedford! When I checked out, there was a message that said it may take 10 to 14 days to receive the 'gift' so I wonder if they will wait to ship everything together at that time. So...it may be awhile before I report! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

By the way, MZW said they are starting me at Gold for this next six-month period so I can earn points quicker with free shipping and free return shipping! I thought that was so cool! Woman Very Happy

I wish QVC would have some kind of free shipping/free returns deal for customers who reach a certain dollar amount with dollars back or percents off, like a standard XX percent off if you're a big shopper here. Wishful thinking I am sure...Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 and all: Wow, I just received an email that my order has been shipped via FedEx AND they are now including tracking numbers in the shipping emails! Hicindy, they are listening to your feedback!! I really like MZ Wallace!! Woman Very Happy Heart