Contributor

Watched MaryBeth's fall fashion fest for a short while. Saw the Lodis presentation. The cost is $298.00. The bag has absolutely no organization. Didn't even see a cell phone pocket.

For $298.00, I'd expect some form of organizaiton besides a rear wall zip pocket.

And as for switching straps, not a good idea either.

Honored Contributor

@franinnyc I saw that presentation as well and I really did not like that bag! Too much and not enough at the same time. I couldn't stand those bars on the front of the bag where the handles could be attached! I love handbags but this may be the oddest bag I've ever seen! Here is the bag in case others want to check it out and comment. YIKES! Woman Surprised

New
QVC Price:$298.00
Available for 6 Easy Payments
Honored Contributor

Re: Lodis Handbag

[ Edited ]

One star pretty much says it all. No need even to mention these bags, like most bags sold on QVC, can be found for less elsewhere. It pays to comparison shop.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I liked the idea of it I guess, but not the execution. The leather looked nice and I liked the wine color but those shoulder straps look way too thin for the scale of the bag. Somehow it looks bigger than the dimensions show it to be. and fully loaded on your shoulder looks like it would hurt.

Also saw the review complaining that RFID protection was only in the back pouch and not the whole bag. Generally, you don't want the whole bag RFID protected since your cell phone will not be able to get a signal while in there.

Trusted Contributor

I have one of the wallets that I like very much, but not a fan of this bag for all the reasons mentioned above.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning