Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags are a Girl's Best Friend...

wow, sorry about the typos.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I have two of the pictured bags in my cart... What remains to be seen is whether I'll hang tough, unlike some around here... (@handygal2) or whether like some around here (@handygal2) I'll show absolutely no capacity whatsoever for self-control... 

They are...

Dark Brown Italian Leather Tote - Robe di Firenze

Geo Printed Large 'Contemporary' Handbag - Alviero Martini 1A Classe

I could have a half dozen more, but what would be the point... I just can't afford them !! 

@stevieb I love both!  Go for the Alviero Martini bag.  More unusual...  JMHO.  Both are lovely choices.

Unfortunately @Jen44, the top one is a good bit more affordable and I like it a lot... I relegated the map bag to wishlist and the other is still in my cart... but I'll probably try very hard to forget about them altogether...

@stevieb I totally understand. Sounds like a good plan.  I desperately need an intervention.

We all do @Jen44... That's why we're hanging together and by the way, glad you're here... Of course, sometimes hanging together is lethal... Just ask @EdithEllenLily and @handygal2...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Positano Sq. Saddle Bag PatchworkI'm not feeling the love and joy for PN new patchwork bags.

Is it just me or does it seem like 70s hippy style?

Not just you and it's SO not, uh, groovy...

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair

Interesting bag.  The birds looked distressed to me, sorta like they were shot and they are falling to the ground.  Kind of flailing.

@Bird mama @Sister Golden Hair I thought it looked like two phoenix type creatures rendezvousing midair. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Positano Sq. Saddle Bag PatchworkI'm not feeling the love and joy for PN new patchwork bags.

I like the look @Sister Golden Hair but wouldn't buy it for myself. I have a friend who would like this style. 

@EdithEllenLily Maybe two. I love it in this silhouette @Sister Golden Hair. It reminds me of South America. Gauchos.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity

That's why I like you, you put a positive spin on things :-)

Honored Contributor

Carrara Drawstring Exotic Bird Off White@Bird mama This one is for you.

I almost always hate bags like this, but for some reason, I find this one sort of interesting. I mean, I wouldn't buy it, but I think it's kind of appealing...

Honored Contributor

I'm tired and am going to hit the sack, goodnight..

Honored Contributor

@skyblue @EdithEllenLily Two of the BB rings shipped! pink and purple, which is the one you have, right Sky? Can't wait. Also received the new BB pearl ring with small rhodolite flowers. The small pear is exquisite quality. The garnet flowers are more rose than the TSV color, but very pretty compliment. The undergallery is hollow, however. That's probably why the price is lower. I think it might be a keeper. But waiting to see the other two! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I like the look @Sister Golden Hair but wouldn't buy it for myself. I have a friend who would like this style. 

@EdithEllenLily Maybe two. I love it in this silhouette @Sister Golden Hair. It reminds me of South America. Gauchos.

Gauchos... Really...

Lydia-rolling-eyes1.jpg

Smiley Wink