Occasional Contributor

TIME AND TIME AGAIN I AM TRYING TO SEE DETAILS ON TSV BAG AND THE VENDOR GETS SO FAR EXPLAINING AND THE HOST KEEPS INTERUPTIN THEM BLABBING ABOUT THEMSELVES OR UPDATING ON THE INVENTORY LEFT OH AND NOT TO MENTION THE ANNOYING PHONE CALLS. CAN THESE HOSTS JUST TAKE A BREATHER AND LET THE VENDOR DO THE TALKING ABT THEIR PRODUCT!

Honored Contributor

@kmk07 If I don't want to watch the show, you can go to the product and it will help you with the questions you might have with this bag.

Honored Contributor

Re: HELP PLEASE

[ Edited ]

I'd like to see the actual inside of the bag shown too. It seems they always run out of time before getting to that point. And the videos that I've seen so far, cut off even earlier. Since Lug usually has lots of pockets inside too, I'd like to see them.

Esteemed Contributor

@kmk07 wrote:

TIME AND TIME AGAIN I AM TRYING TO SEE DETAILS ON TSV BAG AND THE VENDOR GETS SO FAR EXPLAINING AND THE HOST KEEPS INTERUPTIN THEM BLABBING ABOUT THEMSELVES OR UPDATING ON THE INVENTORY LEFT OH AND NOT TO MENTION THE ANNOYING PHONE CALLS. CAN THESE HOSTS JUST TAKE A BREATHER AND LET THE VENDOR DO THE TALKING ABT THEIR PRODUCT!

That gets to me too.....i will wait to hear a certain detail and just when the vendor is about to talk the host interrups and says nothing that was necessary at that point.  I do know which host you are speaking of also...

Valued Contributor

I don't. Can you give us a hint or stop posting mysterious messages. If you want to vent, ok, but be open about it. Or are you afraid of the ever vigilant mods?

Occasional Contributor

I dont need to name names zika the hosts all pretty much do it. Hoping someday someone will realize most viewers dont realyl want to hear the stupid phone calls and the useless chatter, just tell us what we need to hear about the product

Honored Contributor

Why do you think the hosts do that? -  and they all do it at various times.  I think they're told by the producers when to take calls, when to give statistics, even when to be "personal."   I think they have an option as to what is personal, but not so many options as I used to think.  As for the statistics -  I don't think there's a whole lot of choice unless they're willing to commit career damage by ignoring their producer.

Occasional Contributor

Zita not zika sorry

Occasional Contributor

millie I agree thats true but I believe most viewers care more about learning the ins and out about the product, they would probably sell more and lose less viewers who become annoyed and may not come back!

Regular Contributor

AND DIMENSIONS....never seem to get them anymore. NEVER get to see clasps on jewelry. THEY WANT US TO BUY FROM THE TV WITHOUT ALL THE FACTS!  THEN PAY SHIPPING BOTH WAYS WHEN PRODUCT IS NOT AS EXPECTED!!!!  TIME TO RALLY!