Super Contributor

Got my LUG Boxer before they sold out!

I placed my first LUG order last week for the Heathered Grey Boxer on 5 easy pays (it should be here tomorrow)...then I went back and ordered the Camo Black and Heathered Olive on 4 easy pays...I also ordered the Camo Black Airbus2...I'm going to gift one to my mom and let her choose between the grey and olive...but I am glad I didn't wait any longer and I'm excited to get them...hope they do not disappoint.

Valued Contributor

Re: Got my LUG Boxer before they sold out!

@topcat10 

I LIKE LUG A LOT!  

I have a few pieces in the PINK CAMO. (Propeller, Can-Can, KickFlipWallet, Clear Zip Bags)

Just today I received a  Black/Mint  Lug Lunch Tote/Scooter that  is insulated. This will be handy for travel, it folds flat to fit in carry-on or checked luggage.   Good for car travel too!

Do Drop In  and visit, we have a nice group over on *AMONG FRIENDS/ Travel Chat*  !! 

We are trying to get a TRAVEL FORUM set up for just  this type of travel discussions. 

Please report your comments about this Grey Boxer and AirBus  LUG when they arrive.  

Keep Calm and Travel On, 

CAT

Super Contributor

Ok, thank you!

Valued Contributor

The Boxer is back, on clearance price with easy pay and a heather olive option. I am trying to decide on that one or the Cartwheel which is more expensive but I think would get more use because it is not as big as the Boxer. 

How are are you liking it so far?

@topcat10 wrote:

I placed my first LUG order last week for the Heathered Grey Boxer on 5 easy pays (it should be here tomorrow)...then I went back and ordered the Camo Black and Heathered Olive on 4 easy pays...I also ordered the Camo Black Airbus2...I'm going to gift one to my mom and let her choose between the grey and olive...but I am glad I didn't wait any longer and I'm excited to get them...hope they do not disappoint.

Esteemed Contributor

My first Lug:  went with Camo Black

Picture 8 of 11

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 There is so much room in the Lug Boxer!! I think you will like it a lot. Mr. L has this one and I have the Camo Multi. I like the Boxer much better than the Puddle Jumper, which I found on sale price in black.

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 There is so much room in the Lug Boxer!! I think you will like it a lot. Mr. L has this one and I have the Camo Multi. I like the Boxer much better than the Puddle Jumper, which I found on sale price in black.

@EdithEllenLily

Oh good...I am getting rid of those old fashioned roll alongs at a yard sale and moving into something more compact.  Since I don't have to wear business attire, life got easier !!

Will look cute with my Marcasite MZW Roxy X body too.  

Image result for images snoopy travel

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily

Oh good...I am getting rid of those old fashioned roll alongs at a yard sale and moving into something more compact.  Since I don't have to wear business attire, life got easier !!

Will look cute with my Marcasite MZW Roxy X body too.  

Image result for images snoopy travel

@hicindy2 VERY COOL with the Marcasite Roxy Crossbody!! Woman Very Happy 

Valued Contributor

it looks good. best of luck .

Super Contributor

Hey ladies...glad to see you guys are purchasing the BOXER...I absolutely love it or should I say THEM because I bought the Camo Black, Camo Pink, Camo Multi, Heather Olive and Heather Grey and the Airbus2 in Camo Black...I know, I know - I have gone overboard and I guess I'm officially a LUGNUT now...but I really do need them :-)...I'm going to gift the Olive or Grey to my mom...I am very impressed with this bag (roomy and stylish)...I can't wait to travel home this weekend and when I go on my trips in the upcoming months...LOVE IT!