Esteemed Contributor

Geez Louise, three days and my QVC shipping label just got created for the pink cutie.  Sooooo slooooooow. 

QVC 

Hope I like it !!  

No Image Found

Respected Contributor

I waited a few days as kept changing my mind on a color. I decided on the Black as thought could wear a bit longer into the fall and felt it has a classic look that goes with everything. I have gotten lazy on handbag changes.

Contributor

Fairly new poster here....posted on a few other threads. 

Darn you all! I am a handbag FREAK!  Have many dooneys and purchased a new Radley bag and wallet (have to have a matching wallet🙄) about a month ago. Haven’t used it yet as it is a light pink. I was determined not to purchase another bag this Spring,  that is until I started reading this thread. 

So I waffled back and forth and just fell over the clif.  Went for the CORAL.    And the matching wallet!

i hope you all enjoy your bags!!!!

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight 

Looks like scheduling for Easter and Mothers' Day.  

Honored Contributor

I received the TSV satchel today and I just love it! No squeaking or problems. Deep pockets to accomodate any size phone on the outside. And the handles fold down or can stay up if you wish -- love that! The "woven" part is really pretty too. Like little honeycombs. And love the non-red canvas stripe lining. Perfect

It was super hard to choose a color, but picked the bone and couldn't be happier!

Enjoy your bags ladies! 😊

Respected Contributor

Wear your bag in good health, Serendipity!  Bone is a great choice.  I am debating between the pale blue and the coral!

Respected Contributor

Thanks This Is My Nic for the information!  I'll be on the lookout!

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Wear your bag in good health, Serendipity!  Bone is a great choice.  I am debating between the pale blue and the coral!

@stellabystarlight  I don't think you can wrong with either of those! Really, they're all so pretty. Good luck deciding! 😊

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much!  This TSV is really gorgeous!

Valued Contributor

I am disappointed this bag is nothing special! How disappointing, I have not  bought anew Dooney TSV in at least a year plus. I was really hopping.