Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bag-ettes... The Beat Goes On...

@Bird mama Have a Good One !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  I just received my Canyon tote and grizzly wallet.  They both are beautiful.  The leather is stiff on the tote but I expected that from the reviews.  Canyon is so pretty with golds and brown perfect for fall. I really like the wallet it holds alot and is still slim as I don't care for bulky wallets.  The leather smells wonderful.  As soon as you open the box that's all you smell.  They both were wrapped well.  The quality is excellent.  I think you will be happy with yours.  I did order the Deep Water crossbody tote and mini tote in Cold Brew.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky   OOOOHHHH...thanks for the review.  Mine should be chugging into town late today. So glad you got a winner. You did pick one of the firmer leather selections:  good to know. Curious to see the difference between my smooth Sunflower and pebbled Nutmeg. 

All Color: Canyon

Nutmeg

All Color: Nutmeg

Sunflower

All Color: Sunflower

You got the small tote with the zipper in Canyon right ?? Is the zipper smooth (non sticky) and does it weigh maybe under 2 lbs. by your best guess ?? TIA. 

Canyon Classic Small + Canyon Classic Medium + Canyon Classic Large + Canyon Classic Oversized

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Yes, I ordered the small tote with zipper and the zipper is nice and smooth.  I just weighed it on my digital scale and it is 1.6 lbs.  It is lightweight and comforable over the shoulder.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky   Those are all good thing s Heart Can't wait...our postal service is inconsistent. Hopefully this afternoon as "promised". 

Tuxedo Cat - Cranky Cat Collection™ by Cindy Schmidt

Honored Contributor

Aww thank you @Leeny 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Thank you @hicindy2 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I seem to remember that many of us are summer birthday folks... Happy Birthday to you @Bird mama  and to all the others who might be observing a birthday this month...

Birthday Flower for August – Gladiolus

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama: Best wishes for a very Happy Birthday, and good health in the year ahead!

212B9D15-559E-4556-B87B-D290C34FA78F.gif

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@stevieb : I think you have a birthday coming up too! Wishing  you a very Happy Birthday, and healthy year ahead.

965C7FC9-3EC3-4028-BEA7-820548A94C56.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~