Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

@handygal2 wrote:

LMAO 😆 at the banter l missed last night. "We're not just handbags" should be our new motto.

@VenturaHighway@stevieb@jaxs mom@Bird mama

Woman LOL It really should @handygal2...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So that Oryany Cassandra satchel with the silver hardware came back in stock in black. And I jumped on it. I really liked it when it first came out but they sold out of the black before I made the decision to get it. 

Here's a not very good picture of it. 

cassandra.jpeg

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom

Nice bag.  The Kaley is back in olive again - doubt it will come back in Bermuda sand.

On the Kaley item page, someone asked a question about the leather.  Said it looked cheap and fake and wanted to know if it would soften up.  I don't understand it - if the bag isn't grabbing this person, just return it. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jaxs mom

Nice bag.  The Kaley is back in olive again - doubt it will come back in Bermuda sand.

On the Kaley item page, someone asked a question about the leather.  Said it looked cheap and fake and wanted to know if it would soften up.  I don't understand it - if the bag isn't grabbing this person, just return it. 

I've read a lot of negative reviews in the past about bags I own and like. So it's hard for me to totally trust them. @Bird mama 

Honored Contributor

I join @jaxs mom in ordering another bag today. I had on my wish list a boho, denim-look leather bag, and one with embroidery. This AK hobo combines all of those features. I bit the bullet, and paid more than l wanted, but l think l'm going to love this one. I hope l'm right! (All 5-star reviews). I wear lots on denim.

This has been a busy month for me re: bag acquisition.  Woman Embarassed. I will be better-behaved next month. I'm also purging at least 5 spring bags in March-- they're going to the consignment store.

Awaiting your comments, @stevieb.  Woman LOL

IMG_3686.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Wow purging 5 bags too. @handygal2 That's a lot more than the one in one out concept posted earlier in the thread. Enjoy the new bag. 

I have at least one maybe two I should purge but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it because I paid way too much for both of them ( Dooney) even though I did get one at the outlet store. 

Honored Contributor

At the risk of jeopardizing my ho status, when I received the Kaley and the new Avellino (metallic paisley Nash bag), I determined the gray Born Eva satchel was going, rofl.  Every time I open the small storage ottoman that holds my few bags, I'd swear I hear the mauvesala Sarah say, please not me, rofl.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Wow purging 5 bags too. @handygal2 That's a lot more than the one in one out concept posted earlier in the thread. Enjoy the new bag. 

I have at least one maybe two I should purge but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it because I paid way too much for both of them ( Dooney) even though I did get one at the outlet store. 

@jaxs mom: My thinking is a little twisted: l bought 3 this month, so if l can sell 5 in March, that leaves me room to buy 2 more.  Woman LOL

If you could sell yours at a consignment store too, you would probably feel better about the money you originally spent on them.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

LMAO 😆 at the banter l missed last night. "We're not just handbags" should be our new motto.

@handygal2Heart  This is what I love about our little group that we can talk about everythingWoman Very Happy I love to hear stories from our SistersHeart

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Woman LOL It really should @handygal2...

@handygal2And by the way, if you have a car story, please shareWoman LOL