Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I say GO for it!😄 I am LOVING❤ the BEAUTIFUL Apricot Blossom!!!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Re: A633759 Nash bag

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother 

Well, it's a beauty. I do love PN bags, I've not seen that particular print before. I like it and her bags are quality.

Hobos are my favorite silhouette.

Do you have a good hobo bag in your collection? 

If I'm really questioning something, I'll wait at least 24 hours and check back in to see how I feel later...

Or If it's going to haunt you, as things sometimes do to me, I'll just bite the bullet and buy to end my suffering with the knowledge that I can always return it.

Good luck....I know your pain, I feel it often (I question everything)!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

@GingerHead wrote:

@fairydogmother 

Well, it's a beauty. I do love PN bags, I've not seen that particular print before. I like it and her bags are quality.

Hobos are my favorite silhouette.

Do you have a good hobo bag in your collection? 

If I'm really questioning something, I'll wait at least 24 hours and check back in to see how I feel later...

Or If it's going to haunt you, as things sometimes do to me, I'll just bite the bullet and buy to end my suffering with the knowledge that I can always return it.

Good luck....I know your pain, I feel it often (I question everything)!

welp. I waited twenty-four hours when it was priced at $169 the other day. When I looked again it was back up to the regular price. Now today it's $173. Is this a sign? Haha. Also no, I have big leather totes. No hobo. 😬

ok would you ladies carry the apricot blossom with patterned clothing or no? I love that. But also like this Italian sketch a lot. 
@GingerHead @SandySparkles 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I would not wear it with patterned clothing so they do not compete, but because it is so colorful, I would wear it with one or perhaps two solid colors; one being a pastel or white.That is just my preference!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Re: A633759 Nash bag

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother 

I think you could wear the "Italian Sketch" print with other patterns since it is a more subtle tone on tone print that sorta reads as a solid-ish. 

I agree "blossom" print would probably look best with solids or maybe subtle pattern, like say tone on tone stripes....

Which would be ok for me as I don't wear a lot of pattern in my clothing.

Both patterns are pretty. I would personally go with the Itallion Sketch because it may go with more but I'm more practical.

If you don't wear a ton of pattern and the blossom print speaks to you more go with that. I know sometimes a certain pattern or color really speaks to me.....

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

If it's heavy it would be an easy pass for me. I had a couple of Nash totes that were just too heavy to tote around. 😊

Respected Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

If it's heavy it would be an easy pass for me. I had a couple of Nash totes that were just too heavy to tote around. 😊

1.6 lbs. what do you think??

Harmonize the World