Regular Contributor
I noticed all the colors are back in stock for yesterday's TSV if anyone missed it.
Respected Contributor

@Marciirene 

Yes, even the Dusty Pink that supposedly sold out is now available.  Of course, the price has increased, because the handbag is no longer a TSV.    The same thing happened with a BIG DEAL (I think it was a Big Deal-at least it was a promotion at a special, low price) IHQKIP bag recently.  The denim look bag sold out the day it was at the lowest price.  Then, a day later, when the deal was over and the price was higher, the denim look bag magically reappeared and was available for sale.   Very curious, don't you agree?

Respected Contributor

Sooooooooooooo how can all the colors be back in stock if they were sold out yesterday???????????????????????????  REALLY?  Wow, I'm getting disgusted with QVC!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

But the price is higher today, no doubt.

Respected Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles  Yes, it's $106.98 - about $6 more than the TSV price.  But why do they do this - tell people those colors are sold out, but the next day they're back?????

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

they let people put items in "cart" and there it sits while others want and can pay for them on the spot is what I think .

Regular Contributor
@maxmillion Yes 😆 I certainly do agree! I was surprisesd to see that! Makes ya wonder 😉!
Respected Contributor

@spent2much  Wish I had the answer to that million dollar question. I don't know...

Super Contributor

I think that they have a set limit to sell for the TSV. So, when they say that a color sold out, it's only the alloted amount for the TSV. That way they can then sell at a higher price the next day. That's just my guess. I've heard the hosts say something to the effect that we brought in "XXX" amount of product and we've sold "XXX", half of the quantity that was brought in.