Frequent Contributor

has anyone from zone 9 and higher recieved any plants recently ordered? I have some that say in process and have been billed, but they're just sitting there. Just wondering.

Frequent Contributor

I’m in zone 9b. I ordered a few plants this year and it took almost a week for the first order to be shipped. Then, it stayed over a weekend in a warehouse somewhere, without moving. All in all, it took almost 2 weeks to get them. Now, I hope they’ll do fine after all this ordeal in transportation.....

I also have few other plants on advance order. Hope I’ll get those too.

Btw, the plants are shipped directly from the nursery, so QVC has little to no word to say in that Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Smiley Happy   One set was supposed to have shipped Monday. It said processing by Thursday/Friday of last week. Still says processing.

Frequent Contributor

I know how frustrating this can be. I also check on the status of my orders quite often Smiley Very Happy I even called to ask what happened since it was already billed. CS knows as much as we do because the plants are at the nursery. Maybe call CS though because it’s been so long. Peace of mind, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@Dcole3 I stopped ordering from QVC any plants, by the time I received them, they were dead, even though I desperately tried to revive them, I was never able to, when they sit on a UPS truck with no water or light for 9 days how can they expect them to arrive in good shape, QVC has always given me my money back when they have arrived dead on arrival, it just became too disappointing!

Honored Contributor

What zone are they coming from?  Just wondering because of all the weather in so many places.

Respected Contributor

Re: Plant orders

[ Edited ]

There is a scheduled delivery date based on your zone and probably based on when the condition of the plants is good. I’m anxious to get my order as well. Ordered 5 weeks ago.  Have purchased and planted several plants from the local nursery. 

Frequent Contributor

One of the 2 that are stuck in processing is from Roberta's - I think they are in Indiana?

The other is from Cottage Farms which is in Alabama.

I'm in zone 9b - New Orleans, so just about anything is ok to plant now, at this point.

Frequent Contributor

I have a few packages stuck right here, “processing for delivery” since 4 AM. But as I know ups, they might keep them for even one more day because... why not? Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor
@sfrangu Mine are still in preship processing mode. At least one of them still is. It went from advanced order to in process 7 days ago ... 6 if you don't include Sunday. The advanced order ship date has already passed ...March 19th. My other order shipped Tuesday.

@CareBears The one that has finally shipped was shipped from Montgomery AL, which, by car is only about 4/5 hours from here. It shipped out Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and will arrive tomorrow.

@happygirl The two that were in process were due to be shipped. One was a ship now to my zone, the other was ship March 19th. The ship now finally shipped Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. The other has shown "in process" since last Friday and the ship date for my zone was March 19th.

It looked so strange to track the one that's shipped already from Montgomery since I was raised there, but haven't been there in more than 10 years. That's the Cottage Farms order. I'm assuming Roberta's ships from Indiana. I don't know if weather is holding them up or not.