Frequent Contributor

I watched the Roberta's gardening show last weekend that was hosted by Marybeth Row, what a wonderful show. She asked all the right questions and gave really good information about the plants. She wasn't all hyped up like some of the hosts and didn't interrupt, like Sandra tends to do. it was just a pleasure to watch. Some of the other host's should listen and learn.   

Esteemed Contributor

I did not watch the show.  But, "here's the thing," all the hosts have a different personality and they are all at different points in their career.  I am sure that some hosts put more pressure on themselves to sell sell sell than other hosts do.  Plus they all get into their own habits and have their own phrases. I believe that MaryBeth trains the new hosts, which is a good thing.  But they are all going to have their own different style.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I concur!!!😊 I have ALWAYS❤ enjoyed watching the lovely Marybeth!!💝 She has always been the epitome of professionalism, class, gives all the relevant information about anything she presents, and is WELL loved by so many of us!!🥰! I trust her knowledge of EVERYTHING she presents; especially anything related to home and gardening!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Grnthumb  I also watched the show with Marybeth and enjoyed it. She asks good questions and makes sure we get all the pertinent information with no hype or questionable enthusiasm.

I wish I could say the same about the Roberta's team. That family is so overly enthusiastic, they are exhausting. Eric is the only one I like to listen to, and they almost never let him in on the presentations. He was so good on the livestream with Carolyn.

BTW, I know what you are saying about Sandra, but she is quite familiar with most of the plants they present.