Respected Contributor

Re: friday lizden tsv ... poncho version of shrug

On 1/30/2015 Pink56 said: Haven't purchased any clothing item from QVC in a long time and was happily surprised to see it as a TSV. Ordered 2, oatmeal and blush. Think they will look cute with a collared blouse, especially denim. Even if they pill surely can't be worse than the maintenance I endure on my cashmere sweaters. Every time I wear out comes the sweater shaver. Going on vacation in April to Charleston, SC. Hoping these will come with me. Everyone have a lovely day!

I have two of the shrugs, same material. They do not pill. Just wash them alone in cold weather, gentle cycle and lie flat to dry. To be honest, I avoided washing mine because I was afraid of what would happen. But they both came out like brand new.

Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me-not crazy about the design or the yarn.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I think it's cute for the price. I bought navy.

I bought an acrylic poncho from Soft Surrounding for nearly 3 times the price and s&h was $12.

Honored Contributor

This morning I received the ivory poncho. It is extremely soft and the fabric seems a bit different than the fabric in the original shrug. To me, it seems well worth the money.

I only wish it were a bit longer.

Valued Contributor

It is a different knit or yarn or something. I like it. it is velvety and soft. I took a seam ripper and took the sides seams out. I prefer it open.

Super Contributor

On 2/3/2015 lulu2 said:

This morning I received the ivory poncho. It is extremely soft and the fabric seems a bit different than the fabric in the original shrug. To me, it seems well worth the money.

I only wish it were a bit longer.

Agreed. Definitely worth the money but should be a little longer.