Honored Contributor

I have the worst time with tank tops. The chest is always too big because I'm so small there. I like it bigger on the bottom...for tummy issues. If I size down for the chest and armholes ugh there goes the pooch. Is that how you spell it for belly pooch? Whatever😊

I found my hg tank at Kohls. It's pintuck, so the bottom just floats over all that. Got a medium and it fits in the chest. No huge armholes or gaps. I have small sloped shoulders. I got it in black, unfortunately they have no other solid colors. It's Croft and Barrow, I don't care about brand as long as quality is decent and it fits.

I was just thinking I need to get at least one more in case they stop making them. I think I might even be able to wear a small, but maybe not. Not the best photo. It's so comfy too, wore it this week in my black with black pants and Pendleton thrift shop find linen cotton sweater in lilac.

2831303_Blue_Border.jpg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Respected Contributor

Re: Your Holy Grail Tank Top

This is not my holy grail tank top, but I really like it. It's Liz Claiborne from JCPenny.  I got one earlier this summer, and I just ordered another one (it's on sale now for around $10).

DP0114201701272531M.jpg

Respected Contributor

Both of the tanks pictured are really cute. 

Respected Contributor

I've found the cutest sleeveless tops this year at Kohls and Penney's.  I'm very small busted and need gathers/layers/pockets for a flattering look. I feel like I hit the jackpot, have purchased 7 or 8 which I will wear for years. Liz Claiborne has some great cami/sleeveless combinations at JCP.

Honored Contributor

The tank I posted from Kohls comes in petite, misses, and plus.

Honored Contributor

My holy grail tank tops are from Cato for 9.99.  I have one in almost every color.  I wear them a lot.  I wear them under other tops when necessary.  I dont wear sleeveless anymore.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I have the worst time with tank tops. The chest is always too big because I'm so small there. I like it bigger on the bottom...for tummy issues. If I size down for the chest and armholes ugh there goes the pooch. Is that how you spell it for belly pooch? Whatever😊

I found my hg tank at Kohls. It's pintuck, so the bottom just floats over all that. Got a medium and it fits in the chest. No huge armholes or gaps. I have small sloped shoulders. I got it in black, unfortunately they have no other solid colors. It's Croft and Barrow, I don't care about brand as long as quality is decent and it fits.

I was just thinking I need to get at least one more in case they stop making them. I think I might even be able to wear a small, but maybe not. Not the best photo. It's so comfy too, wore it this week in my black with black pants and Pendleton thrift shop find linen cotton sweater in lilac.

2831303_Blue_Border.jpg

I leave my tanks "down" all winter. Like you, I wear them under a cardigan and they're great under abundant itchy sweater or a suit jacket. 

Honored Contributor

Where did the word abundant come from? Hate when these gadgets decide what I want to say!! 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus lol, tks for the laugh. Abundant holy grail😀

Honored Contributor

Call me tankophile; it's my uniform!

Here's my favorite neckline

ON teal.jpg

this is Old Navy and they're a relaxed fit on the bottom....

but I like this one too!!

ON soft v tank.jpg