Respected Contributor

Re: Young Man Selling Denim & Co

I like him. He seems sooooo nice and sincere. I can't say that about very many of the more recent hosts. And I prefer nervousness over the look-at-me-and-my-wonderful-body smugness or the I-must-constantly-interject-my-presentations-with-song-because-I-have-such-a-beautful-voice conceit any old day.

Valued Contributor

After tuning in a few years ago and seeing Rick selling bras with one of the Yandell daughters, nothing the Q does shocks me! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the entire two hours....Alberti does a wonderful job....no matter what the give him to sell....did you hear all the love he was getting from the callers...it was so nice....

He is very personable...funny...well versed in the products....gives great details...calm...no
""tics"" (repetitive speak) so far....I wish all the Hosts were like him...

Respected Contributor

A definite bust!! for me. I won't watch the fellow, I find him a sad representation, and a very poor host. I can find better things to do with my time, and gdb the remote immediately.

Stacy, the new gal, is already a favorite of mine. She is delightful - not silly, not a speed speaker, well informed, and well worth my time.

QVC needs to do a serious rethink on their hiring.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Alberti much but from what I have seen, I'm undecided. Sometimes I like him and other times I find him silly and giggly.

I have no issue at all with men selling women's clothing or jewelry. Bill Green is one of my favorites on HSN and that's what he presents a lot.

Honored Contributor

I caught him on Friday Night Beauty. I don't care for the whole I'm Lisa's sidekick routine...

Valued Contributor

I think he did a FAB job. His voice is calm, his demeanor is calm, HE is calm. I saw the whole two hours 2-4 in the morning here. It wasn't by choice but, well, medical problems do sometimes dictate our hours. I totally loved the guy. He was able to do things that female hosts can't do. All of his really great comments to the models were terrific. They all love the guy and so do I.

Alberti is probably THE best new host I have ever seen. Common, who watches d*co for 2 hours unless you are unable to change the channel and I have to say that I have never seen a more friendly and thorough presentation of the old stuff. Alberti is one great host!!!!!!!!

Contributor

I like Alberti. I think he will be just fine. Look how long it took Nancy to improve!!

Regular Contributor

Ah....another Alberti topic. Does anyone want to start a pool to see how long it will take for this thread to get deleted?
Super Contributor

LOL at the title of this thread!