Honored Contributor

Re: Young Man Selling Denim & Co

He is a wonderful, personable host, describes each item and color quite well. Also, he is very versatile, and able to host a variety of shows. I like him! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Yeah, I agree! He is definitely NOT young. He is well into his 40's

Regular Contributor

On 6/5/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Yeah, I agree! He is definitely NOT young. He is well into his 40's

No he's not.
Honored Contributor

Look. I see George, Isaac, Louis, etc selling women's clothing. They ARE THE DESIGNERS of the clothes! Why in the world wouldn't they be on here selling and talking about their clothes?

I may have missed something, but I have never seen Bob Mackie putting on a sweater he is selling or even acting like he was going to put it on.

Again, maybe it happened while I was not watching one of their presentations. Again, also, one reason (among others) that I watch QVC is because I like the idea that the clothes I am buying have been explained by the people who either designed the clothes or at least allowed their name put on it.

I watch Dan on the morning show. I've never seen him try on a sweater or insinuate that it would look good (unless he was laughing while he said it) on him.

I just feel like there is a line (it's just me, I guess) and I won't be watching him. I woke up (fell asleep with the TV on) and saw Alberti selling something and couldn't turn it off quick enough!