Honored Contributor

Re: Wonder Woman - HSN June 1 Event

Don't know about you guys but I was on the edge of my seat with Betsy Johnson! I don't know how Colleen kept it together. I was fully expecting her to do something completely inappropriate

Honored Contributor

P

@Andreatoo wrote:

Don't know about you guys but I was on the edge of my seat with Betsy Johnson! I don't know how Colleen kept it together. I was fully expecting her to do something completely inappropriate

It was funny to see the look on Colleen's face when the beauty vendor went down into the splits, then Betsy joined her,  coaxing Colleen to join them. Colleen said something like next shows with Betsy she would get some artificial turf so she could do her gymnastics.  It was an enjoyable segment! 

I hope I'm that flexible at 75 Woman LOL some of Betsy's handbags are very cool as well as her jewelry.  I think she sells jewelry on Evine. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Got the cape/ blazer in burgundy and the black dress. Un fortunately I am allergic to costume jewelry can only wear it on top of fabric🌻Everything looked very nice on tv, we will see

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

Great price on the Lysse leggings!

@islandgrrl -OMG  $30 free s&h for the TS leggings from last year. That is a killer price. I scooped up 3 more. 

Anyone that's ever wanted to try these leggings,  if they have you size, don't hesitate.  

Hope to scoop up more of the recent TS denim cropped legging at this price...eventually. worth the waiting & stalking!

LYSSE Hidden Seam Solid Color Ponte Legging
492-207
LYSSE Hidden Seam Solid Color Ponte Legging

@Chi-town girl 

I picked up up a black pair. Excited to try them. BTW also picked up a pair of the Giuliana boyfriend jeans in the dark wash at $29.95! Crazy good price. Thanks for the encouragement to try her jeans. This is my third pair. 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone see the movie yesterday?  We have tickets for tonight - can't wait!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI went to see it with my best friend this afternoon.  Good movie!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlI went to see it with my best friend this afternoon.  Good movie!

@Roni18 - we saw it last night. Awesome! When she 1st displayed het powers to the 'team', the comment from the marksman,  'I'm frightened and aroused' Woman LOL And the dressing room when they were trying to get her some regular clothes, no pencil skirts for sure Woman LOL  Didn't know Robin Wright was in it, love her too. Gal Gadot resembles a young Elizabeth Taylor, stunning. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Same pattern as the scarves.  Would make a nice swimsuit coverup

VIDA Wonder Woman Artist Series Sheer Print Wrap with 2-Year Marie Claire Magazine
544-453
VIDA Wonder Woman Artist Series Sheer Print Wrap

Got this today in the green and blue.  Very cute as a topper or bathing suit cover-up.  Got the green in petite and the blue in regular both sizes work.  Shorter size probably better if using for a bathing suit.