Contributor

Re: What is the Deal with Cuddl Duds?G

[ Edited ]

I love Cuddl duds, they're soft, warm and attractive. I live in NH and it gets cold here. I won't buy them here though because they don't carry XS and they're cheaper at Kohl's with sales, coupons, free shipping/pickup at store and Kohl's cash. I got the velour leggings for $18 in my size, shpped to store within an hour for pickup.

As for LOGO? I have seen several women out and about wearing those flowy, layered looks. I have a few myself, just not from LOGO because the cost is too high for me. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see Cuddl Duds on QVC "all the time."  Is this a thread about CD or another thread to knock LOGO?

It always amazes me when people claim they don't see anyone wearing certain items out and about.  If you've never seen anyone wearing a LOGOesque items out and about, you must be living in the boonies because you certainly aren't living anywhere mainstream.

I'm not interested in the TSV leggings for a few reasons but for those who are, they are available at Kohls for the same price after a 20% coupon so you would save the s/h.  

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

What is the deal with Cuddl Duds? They are on all of the time.  Does QVC own them.  They are like LOGO.  They are on all of the time also.  I live in Metropolitan Chicago and I have never seen anyone wear LOGO.

You live in Chicago and you've never seen anyone wear Logo? 

I live in Chicago too.  I see people wearing Logo-type clothing every single day. 

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

What is the deal with Cuddl Duds? They are on all of the time.  Does QVC own them.  They are like LOGO.  They are on all of the time also.  I live in Metropolitan Chicago and I have never seen anyone wear LOGO.

@culebra

They are obviously selling well on QVC, and cold weather is coming.   Cuddle Duds is a seasonal item in Southern California.

i've bought these for Xmas presents, so I'm not surprised there are a lot of shows now.  You probably won't see any when summer comes around again.

Valued Contributor

I live in the Chicago suburbs and I wear Logo almost everyday.  I hope that I don't see that many wearing it as I like to be unique.  I wore a logo tunic yesterday with my cuddle dud nordic print top and it was so pretty and I was cozy warm.  Cuddle duds is just some warm comfy clothes that are more presentable and more current looking than a sweatshirt.   

Trusted Contributor

Over the weekend I thought - okay, that's the answer - CuddleDuds has a new deal with QVC to follow all the Josie Maran hours with one Hour of theirs!  They are getting a great deal of program time.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@culebra

Well then I guess the more relevant question, since you already knew the answer to the first one that you asked, is why did you start the thread?

Why not?  There are threads posted about peoples' various illness, family matters, job issues, some fashion and jewelry.  Didn't honestly find this thread particularly offensive or even slightly.

Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of Logo or Women in Control; both are featured quite often. That said, they must be popular with others or QVC would not air them os often.

Have a great day and be safe.