Honored Contributor

Denim and company ,has an embroidered jersey, long sleeved Tee. I think it's very pretty

I have ordered it in black, but I think the brown is also very pretty, and also the navy. Personally ,I don't care for the white ,because of the colors used on the embroidery

This top isn't overdone. It has a bit of small scale embroidery across the shoulders

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co.-Perfect-Jersey-Round-Neck-Long-Slee.product.A299208.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

Respected Contributor

I like it too in navy.But shipping (no priopity off shore rates) is ridiculous.  Try doubling both s&h and wait time

Honored Contributor

There's embroidery and then there's embroidery.

Cute top, but that just isn't the style of embellishment that I would wear.  It would look foolish on me.  I need something bolder than little flowers.  I'm more into BM's style of embroidery.  

Honored Contributor

I quite like it. In fact I actually voted for it on the Garolyn Poll!

I learned hand embroidery at age 10 and have stitched lifelong so am very picky but I think this is well done. I didn't buy it tho.

Honored Contributor

Bab Mackie is a lovely man, and has a huge following. I hope he is at Q for a long time

Honored Contributor

To me this looks dated, I know it is a new item, but its just too overdone and may of the embroidered pieces from QVC are

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

IMO it looks like they "forgot" to finish up in the middle with the embroidery. 

Respected Contributor

The embroidery is very pretty.  I agree with the reviewer who said that, it's too bad the embroidery doesn't continue across the front, since it is hidden when wearing vests, cardigans, etc.  

Honored Contributor

Re: for embroidery fans

[ Edited ]

It only took 2 days for them to ship my order. Things are looking up

I think it's pretty ,and I am glad I bought it