Trusted Contributor

Re: What I Wore (3/24/24)...

[ Edited ]

@MacDuFF 

I loved that episode of Seinfeld, well all the episodes are good, and  my very favorite outfit is the last one with the white ruffled shoulder top (you look good in white) and the PINK sneaks ( I need those converse sneakers!). 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Super Contributor

Re: What I Wore (3/24/24)...

@MariotaMurielle   I love that you get a smile from my silliness! Thank you for saying so.

Thank you so much @Sooner. Yes, the older I get, the more I value comfortable clothes.  (@Terrywu , team comfort!) My Mom's rule was, "not too low cut, not too short (I, too, failed on this one back in the mini skirt days haha), not too see-through, and not too tight."

@ROMARY , a sweatshirt that doesn't look like a sweatshirt...that's the goal!

@spiderw  I almost always default to pullover sweaters when the weather cools. And I'm looking forward to warmer weather so I can start wearing my button front shirts!

@Lisa Y  Hey Cuz! Hope you enjoyed your trip with your husband. I hear ya about sweatpants😆...I need to find sweatpants that don't look like sweatpants!!

Thanks @Iwantcoffee  and @LindaSal.    I love espadrilles, but have the hardest time finding them without a wedge heel. I need the stability of a flat sole.

I'm really pleased with how my espadrille tweak turned out @on the bay  I'm tempted to search ebay for them in different colors! 😵‍💫😁

Hi @GinaV24  I used to shun jackets...if I could get away without wearing one, I would. I hated taking them on and off and lugging them around indoors. Plus, our transitional seasons are short, so didn't want them cluttering up my closet 😎. I've learned to like and sometimes even love them. Wear your new SG blazer in good health!

Thanks @KKlim  and thanks also for the info on Barry Bricken...my sweater is quite nice. How exciting to be a sportswear buyer in NY!

Hey @wilma.  I hope the azaleas survived! You always look beautifully put together...I love your classic style.

@GingerHead  Thanks...I seem to have developed a little thing for Converse sneaks!

Thank you @spumoni99 ❤️  @cheriere  ❤️   @shoptilyadropagain  ❤️    @DSD2  ❤️      @Greeneyedlady21  ❤️ and  @Skyegirl21  ❤️

Hope you are all doing well!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~