New Contributor

We love real denim big shirts!

Please, please bring us a real denim big shirt like A235239 but with a better medium-weight denim in all of those colors. We've been waiting forever for the denim colors to return in all sizes. Please keep the length of the tunic and maybe make one for the petites. Also, it needs at least one chest pocket, or even front pockets. You would make a mint with a TSV like this.

Trusted Contributor

Re: We love real denim big shirts!

I agree. Really love a good old denim shirt for living in. I happen to like the lighter denim tones for a long-sleeved shirt. Had an older one from Land's End that I got over 10 yrs ago--had to put it in the rag bin last year. Was like abandoning an old friend. Boo. Haven't found one yet to replace it.

Honored Contributor

Why do you like chest pockets? I avoid shirts that have them...so just curious

Trusted Contributor

On 1/31/2014 Susan Louise said:

Why do you like chest pockets? I avoid shirts that have them...so just curious Smile

Ditto! I find chest pockets have no practical use, and they add bulk and draw attention exactly where I don't want it. I avoid shirts with chest pockets like the plague. Maybe flatter-chested ladies appreciate the emphasis?

Honored Contributor

Good luck getting D&C to make something customers actually want. I have several of the denim big shirts that I've gotten in years past. Haven't seen any recently though. I use them as lightweight jackets.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Gap has lots of denim shirts. I don't know the weight of the fabric, but if you have a store near you check them out.

1969 bleached denim boyfriend shirt 1969 shadow pocket denim shirt1969 denim boyfriend shirt1969 dip-dye denim boyfriend shirt1969 bleached western shirt1969 western denim shirt1969 chambray one-pocket shirt1969 western shirt

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2014 lolakimono said:

Gap has lots of denim shirts. I don't know the weight of the fabric, but if you have a store near you check them out.

1969 bleached denim boyfriend shirt 1969 shadow pocket denim shirt1969 denim boyfriend shirt1969 dip-dye denim boyfriend shirt1969 bleached western shirt1969 western denim shirt1969 chambray one-pocket shirt1969 western shirt

Really cute! Q would never have such a cute denim shirt. They would make it a big, boxy

style that only makes women look bigger. Agree, love the GAP and shop often!.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/31/2014 GoodStuff said:
On 1/31/2014 Susan Louise said:

Why do you like chest pockets? I avoid shirts that have them...so just curious Smile

Ditto! I find chest pockets have no practical use, and they add bulk and draw attention exactly where I don't want it. I avoid shirts with chest pockets like the plague. Maybe flatter-chested ladies appreciate the emphasis?

I agree...I hate chest pockets! Am large busted and chest pockets just highlight that area too much!! What would one possibly want to keep in a chest pocket - keys, glasses, wallet - would make a bad lumpy, bumpy look!!

Respected Contributor

I love chest pockets and you shouldn't put anything in them. For me. I think they do a better job of hiding that I'm a little large on top than a regular shirt. I think it's quite obvious you're large on top with out the pockets. On the other hand, I hate shirts that only have one pocket. I won't buy a shirt if it only has one pocket. That looks completely lopsided to me.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/1/2014 ellaphant said:
On 1/31/2014 lolakimono said:

Really cute! Q would never have such a cute denim shirt. They would make it a big, boxy

style that only makes women look bigger. Agree, love the GAP and shop often!.

Old Navy had a lot last season, and when i was in there the other day, it looked like thery were bringing them back out for spring