Honored Contributor

$115, free shipping

Vince Camuto Kerivini Leather Moto Boot

804-648
Vince Camuto Kerivini Leather Moto Boot

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto - HSN TS 9/8

I really like these! I won't buy them because I don't need them, but I really like them LOL 

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

I really like these! I won't buy them because I don't need them, but I really like them LOL 

I have this very similar boot. They just keep remaking it every year w/slight changes.  

I didn't NEED these either but I got them anyway last night.

A544832 Pikolinos
Respected Contributor

Had to have them!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I love those boots!  I want that  taupe color so much but I won't buy them. I have black and dark brown moto boots and both pairs are in great condition.  A mid calf moto is my preferred boot and I've never seen one in that beautiful taupe color.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmm, maybe. They are nice, an edgier, casual style (my style) and I like the wide calf because it will fit most jeans tucked in, not just leggings- Also, my feet get really hot in boots, so these are airy 🤣!  Did anyone hear if we should size up??  Thinking about gray- Thanks @Chi-town girl ! Have a great day friends! ❣️
ETA: Ok, I caved. Love the gray suede, soft and pliable. I did size up because I love socks! Hope they work...

Honored Contributor

I had no intention of ordering but when I watched the presentation I had to have the Tuscan Taupe!! These boots rock.  @Chi-town girl did you order a pair?

Trusted Contributor

For those of you that enjoy that style, enjoy!  However, as for me, they're not my cup of tea and a very easy pass.

Honored Contributor

I think they are cute----but an easy pass--am just not a boot girl.

Valued Contributor

Like them and also appreciate the vendor