Contributor

Is Louis bringing "ribbed-waisted" turtlenecks in September? Early in the show on Monday night I thought he said something about more turtlenecks; he was describing the turtleneck that one of the models was wearing (she was dressed in a column of black with the "new?" turtleneck, a shawl, skirt). I did order the turtlenecks in navy, black and olive, but would prefer a longer length.

Respected Contributor

Re: Turtlenecks in September?

Yes, there is one more turtleneck coming - A259110. Go to the video for A257288, the flame stitch skirt. If you fast forward the video clip to 1:27 you can see a sneak peek of the turtleneck in black. To me, this turtleneck appears to be similar to A210360, the original waist whittling sweater, which has a jewel neck. I think that the new turtleneck is going to be longer than A210360, simply comparing the way it fits the model who is wearing it to the way that my A210360 sweaters fit. This is also consistent with the longer lengths we are seeing this season in the collared sweater and the zip front sweater.

I don't recall seeing a column of color that included a turtleneck, but I have only been watching the video clips, not the entire show. I'll watch the entire show this weekend, coffee in hand.

Respected Contributor

The sweater you are referring to as the column of color is the classic TN and is not the new one. As Favorite Son said the new one was shown with the flame stitch skirt.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what colors will be coming in September?

Trusted Contributor

On 8/20/2014 enjay said:

Does anyone know what colors will be coming in September?

Isn't luggage tan a coming t-neck color? In the original style, not the ribbed waist version.

Honored Contributor

Now that you mention it, crdlb, I think you are right -- I believe there was some talk of a luggage tan T-neck. I faintly recall picturing it in my mind paired with the jacket, but I'm not certain.

Valued Contributor

Luggage tan tneck was offered and several of us waitlisted and then waitlist was cancelled months later (actually not cancelled, just not there anymore). It was one of those poof! one minute waitlisted, then it disappeared.

Respected Contributor

My charcoal turtleneck just arrived and have to say it fits the best of any others, and is the BEST charcoal EVER! Thank you Louis for adding this color to the line, oh my, it is gorgeous. I sized down and I think I might in the funnel neck too, if there are any left.

Respected Contributor

Louis said there would be a TN in HG but I don't know if it's the original.

Contributor

FAVORITE SON

THANK YOU so much for the info regarding the t-necks. I did find it on the video you described and am looking forward to colors and length. Length looked to be similar to the zipped-front cardigans that were on the show and as you mentioned the ribbed-waisted/waist whittling sweaters. My memory of the column of color was not accurate; 2 one-hour shows, pm style and the sneak-peaks were too much for my mind to absorb. I have received several items with delight.