Honored Contributor

Re: Tracy Anderson and Jill Martin's New Workout Line at QVC

The best workout wear for me has been Warrior by Danica Patrick on HSN.  I purchased several of her tops with the lace-up back (no longer available), and a pair of her leggings.  Great quality, price, and & cute!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched it last night. To be honest, nothing wowed me. Especially at those prices. You can get a loud pink track suit at Walmart.

Contributor

Watched the presentation of the terry jog suit pieces and the fabric appeared too flimsy. The white jacket looked see through and cheap.    Definitely not worth the $50 price tag for just a jacket.   Liked the aqua color, but made no purchases.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I wonder if Danica Patrick is going to continue her HSN line.  There are only 3 products not on clearance.  And the clearance is priced for "please take this off our hands" at $9.95.

@VaBelle35 - I think Danica has been successful with her H line. Agree with @Caaareful Shopper - excellent workout quality,  but I also wear some of it for regular casual. 

H is bringing back Yummie with a TS on July 5th. Nothing new posted yet. There is a market for Danica and Lysse too! I will continue to shop all of these brands. Hoping Serena will bring her fashions back in the future.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I like all of the HSN brands you mentioned. I have leggings from Danica, Yummie and Lysse. Yummie were really my favorite.

I also have sneakers from Danica, which I love, and alot of tops/tanks from Serena, which are great to wear with leggings.

Honored Contributor

I think the Danica stuff is all highly reviewed.

I just have to wonder if she's going in another direction now that she's retired from racing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I wonder if Danica Patrick is going to continue her HSN line.  There are only 3 products not on clearance.  And the clearance is priced for "please take this off our hands" at $9.95.

QVC should take note instead of RAISING the price of their clearance items