Super Contributor

Re: Thin crocheted and beaded scarves

I hear you Belle. Those ipads are great but not for everything.

Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2014 Belle_Femme said:
On 2/8/2014 Rock_chick said:

My girlfriend just came back from Macedonia for a visit and she says that all the women - in the parts of Europe she has been visiting (she lives in Macedonia) - wear these over there! She brought me one, so sweet.

That's good to know. That would be an easy accessory to pack for travel. Thanks for the information. What color is your scarf?

It is a thin piece of just regular material, a purple small flower print in a triangle shape (not crocheted) very long like a scarf with the widest point in the middle hence the triangle. Along the edging is that stuff with balls hanging off it - not sure what you call it but decorative edging. Almost like icicle lights on a much smaller scale.

Valued Contributor

On 2/9/2014 Debbie1426 said:

I hear you Belle. Those ipads are great but not for everything.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Exactly! I'd post a link to a video showing the Ombré Shine Peyton Cardigan on Chico's website, which shows the scarf being worn the way I plan to wear it most often. (p.s. if you look it up online, type in ombre instead of ombré or you won't find it)
Valued Contributor

On 2/9/2014 Rock_chick said:
On 2/8/2014 Belle_Femme said:
On 2/8/2014 Rock_chick said:

My girlfriend just came back from Macedonia for a visit and she says that all the women - in the parts of Europe she has been visiting (she lives in Macedonia) - wear these over there! She brought me one, so sweet.

That's good to know. That would be an easy accessory to pack for travel. Thanks for the information. What color is your scarf?

It is a thin piece of just regular material, a purple small flower print in a triangle shape (not crocheted) very long like a scarf with the widest point in the middle hence the triangle. Along the edging is that stuff with balls hanging off it - not sure what you call it but decorative edging. Almost like icicle lights on a much smaller scale.

That sounds very pretty!
Super Contributor

On 2/9/2014 Belle_Femme said:
On 2/9/2014 Debbie1426 said:

I hear you Belle. Those ipads are great but not for everything.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Exactly! I'd post a link to a video showing the Ombré Shine Peyton Cardigan on Chico's website, which shows the scarf being worn the way I plan to wear it most often. (p.s. if you look it up online, type in ombre instead of ombré or you won't find it)

Very pretty and wonderful new accessory! Don't you love those videos?! It just a much better idea on what the item actually looks like click