Respected Contributor

50% off entire site and free shipping with no minimum!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Well I have put two items in my bag twice and then deleted them.  

The prices are sooo great!  But I do not need them......😩😩😩

Respected Contributor

@4kitties, I did the same thing. Then I deleted and changed a color, or I deleted and chose a different style. 

I wish their shoes came in a wide width. So many cute styles. Then there was the holiday jewelry, had to get a necklace and matching bracelet.

Last minute changed the black leather purse to the olive green. Just too many decisions.

Respected Contributor

Still trying to resist this morning!🤣🤣🤣

I did buy two pairs of booties from DSW yesterday.  And I bought two pairs of shoes at Kohl's on Saturday.  The prices have been soooo good!

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 

I have wanted an olive green bag for a while now.  There is a Dooney that I like and I may get it as the price is now in the price range that I was waiting for. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just received a nice haul of goodies from them.  I love their stuff but I need to stay away or I'll see something I like but do not need.

Esteemed Contributor

I really appreciate the heads up. I was looking forward to the 50% sale...but it came too late for me. I resisted because I do not need any more fall or winter items. I wanted a Haven cotton sweater, but one reviewer commented how bad it looked after washing. Which is a huge red flag for me. I get so annoyed when cotton items lose their shape and/or shink a lot and become square bits of fabric.

So I will wait until spring items become available and look for at least a 40% off sale before I buy anything.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

i did my damage last night. I really didn't need anything, but i had too!

Super Contributor
I splurged and bought a pair of socks😉