Honored Contributor

40% off entire site.  $5 flat for shipping.

Online only.  No price adjustments for prior purchases.

Guess I'll order the 3 things I just bought last week.   Return the items I bought to the store and order them again at 40% off.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I got a 

15% rebate on what I bought, plus my size is sold out. So I am still glad I didn't wait

Good luck @gidgetgh

Honored Contributor

woooohooo thank you so much @gidgetgh.

with that discount the butterfly skirt is finally a good deal!

going to get it for my daughter today. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Guess I'll order the 3 things I just bought last week.   Return the items I bought to the store and order them again at 40% off.

Why bother with all of that?  I purchased three pairs of pants on Friday.  I called CS this morning and they did an adjustment for me over the phone.

There Is no need to return and reorder.

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots deal 5/14

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

Why bother with all of that?  I purchased three pairs of pants on Friday.  I called CS this morning and they did an adjustment for me over the phone.

@Carmie- because it specifically says doesn’t apply to prior purchases.  But since it worked for you, I’ll try it!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie- they did the adjustment!  $88.41. 

I even mentioned to her, after she gave me the adjustment amount, the rules they’d listed on their site regarding this sale and prior purchases. 

She said “yeah.....well, we figure if you take the time to call us, we’re going to do it for you”. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Carmie- they did the adjustment!  $88.41. 

I even mentioned to her, after she gave me the adjustment amount, the rules they’d listed on their site regarding this sale and prior purchases. 

She said “yeah.....well, we figure if you take the time to call us, we’re going to do it for you”. 

Good for you, @gidgetgh.

Those promos usually do say that they don't apply to prior purchases, but I have always called and always received the price adjustment (within fourteen days.)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Carmie- because it specifically says doesn’t apply to prior purchases.  But since it worked for you, I’ll try it!

@gidgetgh  I saw that you'd written that in your first post. 

Honored Contributor

I just called and got an exta 10% back on my last 2 orders. It will pay for the socks I bought today. I like their no show socks

Honored Contributor

If you're an Ebates fan, you'll also get 15% back today.  Nice.