Super Contributor

Re: “THE TAUPE HYDRANGEA TOP”

On 2/12/2014 GraceCO said:
On 2/11/2014 LDOlvr said:

Received this prett top yesterday and will wear it tomorrow with gray ponte maxi and seamed ponte jacket in black. If a print can be neutral, this one is. Beautiful!

A variation on this theme--this taupe hydrangea top with the grey ponte maxi skirt and the white jeans jacket. Think it works with the gold buttons? Silver would be better. Or, I guess I could wear the grey ponte jacket with it.

Another option--grey ponte pants, this shirt and the taupe BF cardigan maybe.

I think I just talked myself into ordering it{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Well I just love it! I was looking at my Linea items last night, and I do have a ponte jacket with gold buttons. Arg! I prefer silver as I wear lots of silver jewelry. I'm considering replacing the buttons... The 3/4 sleeve ponte jacket has black buttons, so that is what I chose today. I have the gray ponte zip jacket and LOVE it...but I wore it Monday...

Love the white jacket idea! That would look great. I have the jean jacket in blue and yellow...may get the white vest when it is posted for sale.

Respected Contributor

I received mine yesterday and it was a dull dreary day and at first I was unsure about the color for me. Then this morning, bright and sunny, and I paired it up with both Ivory and Fawn crepe slacks and BINGO---fabulous and chic. Can pop the Black Crepe Blazer over, necklaces optional, and a great look for office or customer meetings. KEEPER!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

My taupe hydrangea print just arrived in the US Mail and I put it next to the olive boho skirt -- check; the mocha boho skirt--nope and the taupe boho skirt-- check!

The taupe background is tonal to the twig colored ribbed waist tank so you can layer the tank over this print top if desired.

The print also works with the feather jersey items in smoke color too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼